Thursday, September 05, 2013

The War on Consciousness - Graham Hancock (Removed TED Talk)

In theory, the TED talks concept is a good one.  Smart people sharing thought provoking ideas in a short, easy to understand format on subject matter most people would never consider looking into.  The TED talks I managed to see were somewhat less than inspiring and sounded too much like mainstream science touting itself.  When I saw the TED talks video on Bill Gates spewing his new world order ideas on population reduction by way of forced inoculations as an answer to sub-standard drinking water in third world countries, I almost puked on my keyboard.  Hey, don't take my word for it.  Look it up yourself.  I'll guarantee you'll think twice about the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.  Bill and Melinda should be inoculated with a large quantity of LSD, strapped naked to the hoods of two cars and driven off a cliff in front of their whole family.  Just my opinion, ok? 

At any rate, Graham Hancock apparently stepped on some smart guys toes when he did this TED talk, and for less than honest reasons, it was removed by two anonymous TED guys as an act of censure.  I guess talking about attaining a higher state of consciousness goes against the mainstream science grain.

Fuckin egotistical bastards. 

 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Graham must have been on some good drugs--did anybody notice how he kinda stumbled after he walked on stage right before he started speaking?