Wednesday, November 06, 2019

sad life

Just about everyone I know has lived a sad life.  Not all sad but enough.  Most people won't admit it, not even to themselves, but their lives are sad.  Sad things in their lives they remember and dwell upon.  Sad job, sad family, sad neighbors, sad memories, sad relationships.  Keep a stiff upper lip and when you're smiling the whole world smiles with you.  Tired of the false slivers of happiness?  I think it's time for a change.  I think sadness has reached it's peak and unbridled happiness is beginning to replace it.  I can feel it.  Can you feel the change in the atmosphere? 

4 comments:

Rainbird said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
karmasurfer said...

Please repost

Rainbird said...

Yes.

Rainbird said...

I can feel a change in the atmosphere. I’m thinking it’s due to greater and greater numbers of people expanding their consciousness to encompass the Great Awakening. I’m still picking out shards of rose colored glass, but I think I’ll hang around—perhaps the tragedy that is my life will actually have a happy ending.