Saturday, January 28, 2017

a non forgotten memory

Many years ago, I'd look out my bedroom window, late at night, and see a jet plane flying overhead.  I knew most of the people on that plane were fast asleep or focused only on the actions in the cabin, but there was one person on that flight, looking out the window, totally amazed at the lights below them and absolutely thrilled they were flying above some ground lights showing the location of a guy equally thrilled, as he watched them pass over.  This person was on an adventure like none other.  They were on a quest to find themselves and they were looking for clues from a jet liner's cabin window.  I wonder if this individual remembers the communion they shared as they passed overhead.  I wonder if their passing is as fresh in their memory as it is in mine.

I wonder if they found what they were looking for.

No comments: