Friday, August 19, 2005

nutin personal

I've come to realize most bloggers are simple graphophiliacs with the urge to write something about anything or nothing in as many words as possible in order to satisfy their lust to scribble or type with run on sentences and a complete lack of punctuation in a teletype type of Kerouac free form cacaphony of mind flight. Well I'd like to make it perfectly clear I'm not one of these mindless finger dribblers of sheer twaddle like the rest of these scriptoholics who mindlessly go on and on ceaselessly saying nothing at all. No sir it aint me it aint me babe it aint me your looking for babe.

But I could be wrong.

1 comment:

Jen said...

I don't know if I should laugh at this..or nod my head in agreement?

If you're serious, I concur.

If not, that was funny!