Thursday, May 28, 2009

powered pyramid sampler

I got tired of permanently casting stones in resin just to see what they would do. There must be a way to make a device that can sample various stones without having to encase them in resin until the end of time.

On my way home from work it dawned on me...

Why not build a device that will enable me to swap out stones and still maintain a baseline average?

So, I built this Powered Pyramid Sampler. Its heart consists of a large clear quartz with a mobius coil encased in a resin with powdered aluminum and traces of brass. This is the first time I used metal this fine ( 3 or 4 microns). The heart came out resembling gray plastic with a most powerful energy field when fired up. Embed it in this pyramid shape and the energy is then channeled through the peak like a laser. The capstone is made of very fine aluminum and brass in a clear resin. The reason I'm using clear resin in this project is to show the internal workings. I added a bit more catalyst to compress the base compass crystals.

I included a common cantaloupe in the shot to show relative size.

The copper pipe in the base connects directly to the heart and is used to sample various stones to study the effects. The mobius wire is then connected to power this thing up.

My first test was to see if this thing really does work by inserting a lapis, setting it in its upright position, firing it up with 15Hz, and placing it directly under my sleeping chamber.

I fell asleep before my head hit the pillow and that evening was spent in a deep, healthy sea of orgone dreams followed by an instant waking the next morning, full of energy, piss, and vinegar.

If the first test was that successful with lapis, I wonder what fluorite or bloodstone would be like?

This detail shows the gray heart and copper sample pipe with a couple stones.

I gotta tell ya, I'm as impressed with this latest device as I was with my first orgone amplifier. I no longer need to go through all the casting, measuring, and waiting to see the effects of one crystal. Now I can swap stones as easily as changing hats.

So, why am I doing this?

Why would you climb a mountain or read a book?

I'm doing this for a number of reasons.
1. I can.
2. I want to reduce pain and increase pleasure.
3. I want everyone and everything to experience better physical, mental, spiritual, and emotional health.
4. To use a metaphor, I'm tired of building a complete computer for every question I want answered.

5. If I want to see what happens if I use a diamond for a sample crystal I won't have to hock my car.

That might be the best reason of all.

3 comments:

TheAntRevolution said...

http://www.cichlid-forum.com/articles/diy_acrylic_aquarium.php

Thought I'd pass this one along.

-Dana

Unknown said...

Hi Karma, I've been wanting to buy a powered HHG pyramid similar to this one from you for outdoor use, but with a slight variation in design such as a large crystal protruding from the top of the pyramid (but still placed deep enough into the orgonite matrix), as well as having your orgone field generator embedded into the pyramid .

http://www.quartzcrystalsfromarkansas.com/pyramid.html

A design similar to the one in the link, but made for functionality and practicality that you're known for instead of the mere new-agey aesthetics that I've seen all too often in other orgonite pyramid pieces being sold elsewhere on the internet.

I'm not sure if you have a specific email address where we could talk about this further but i'll post mine here in case you're interested. alex_bone@aol.com

karmasurfer said...

Shaun,

I wasn't impressed with this experiment. The theory was sound but it just didn't take off as expected. I've gone beyond this design with powered field generators that proved enormous success with interchangeable cores.

We need to talk about this.