Wednesday, October 07, 2009

I lost my leather jacket

I lost my leather jacket. I completely tore the house appart and it's no where to be found. I searched from basement to attic and every closet in between. I looked under beds and pantries and covered the garage from top to bottom. There isn't one, single stone left unturned. My jacket is officially lost.

Well, life goes on, so I put the leather jacket on the back burner and went off on other tangents, like making a video about my PVC CB modification. As I was downloading movie clips, I came across a clip I wasn't familiar with.

I made a post back in July about needing a new group of friends. In that post I mentioned a couple people who stayed the night at my place but refused to get up when it was time for me to leave for work. These are the people I had to wake up with a shotgun under the bedroom window, only to learn ten hours later they were awake but didn't feel like getting up. I found out later they got on my computer, ate my food, overfed the cat and lord knows what else. I had images of these two assholes going through my underwear drawer, reading my diary, and perusing my emails while sucking up what was left of my liquor supply and eyeballing things they could hock. I had privacy issues at that time, and they were very much aware of it, but that didn't stop them from taking advantage of my hospitality and spending the day mooching off of me while I was away.

Here are the facts...

1. The jacket in question was in the same room these people last stayed in.
2. It was July and I didn't need a jacket so I didn't bother looking for it until now.
3. My friends don't steal from me. Sometimes someone might leave something here and they can count on me holding it for them to pick it up later. This creates a very honest atmosphere.
4. These people were the last people to see the jacket in question.

As far as my leather jacket goes, is it too far a reach to accuse these jerks of taking it back to the Bronx with them?

Anyway... I found this previously unknown video on my cam and felt it fitting to share it with you. Remember. This can happen to YOU!

Enjoy.

5 comments:

SONJA ROSE said...

I am APPALLED!!!!! I happen to be a very close friend of "KarmaSurfer" and I find that video offensive!
KarmaSurfer is one of the best friends a person could hope to have. He is the kind of guy who would give you the shirt off his back and to take advantage of someone like that is a crime. The viewers need to know that before this video was made they had asked and was denied permission to use the computer or even be in the office where this takes place. The total disregard by the two people is just plain grimy. Who do they think they are? I've known "KarmaSurfer" for close to twenty years and would never take liberties with his personal belongings like these two aquaintences of all of 6 months!!! TRIFLING!!!!!
Indifferance is what is wrong with the world today. No one has any consideration for anyone's feelings or the negative energy they create. These two people could care less that they are taking advantage of their 'friends' home. I wonder if they searched thru his underwear drawer?
And I'd really like to know where that leather jacket went.....

karmasurfer said...

Thanks for the comments, Sonja. You're a good friend and it's nice to know you got my back.

My bet is they traded it for a couple rocks.

Anonymous said...

Yeppers T, ya need a whole new group of friends. Trash, huh! Sometimes it take a while before the maggots appear out of the trash bag, get rid of the rubbish, opps, you already did, now it is just the stray maggots that have lost their way, STEP ON EM! x x x Rita (forgot my google account name) typical

SONJA said...

No Problem T!!!!
You know where my loyalty lies.
I'm tired of people who act like friends but really have hidden adgendas.Ever hear that song The Backstabbers? "They smile in your face, all the time they wanna take your place-The Backstabbers"!!! I hate the indifferance in society today. That"all for me and fuck you" attitude. What ever happened to treating those how you want to be little compassion for your fellow man? Didn't anyone teach these two not to touch things that didn't belong to them? I thought that was one of the first things you learned.re Maybe they were raised by wolves. Then again why insult the wolves? SONJA

Anonymous said...

Was just catching up on some of your past posts & came across this one. The nerve of some people!!!! Ralfie