Sunday, January 17, 2010

thank you wwf (not world wrestling federation, either)


I find this poster extremely fascinating.  This is the first official poster I ever saw that proves the WWF, the World Wildlife Federation, a major player in the new world odor elite, acknowledges there actually are such things as planes producing chemtrails specifically to produce artificial clouds.

The translation:


The earth with artificial clouds to cooling, is a solution today would be?

Last week at work I was sitting outside watching planes making chemtrails in the sky in a typical criss-cross pattern, turning a beautiful, blue sky into a grey, ugly mess.  As people walked by I asked them what they thought of the new clouds forming and every one of these people didn't even notice the criss-cross pattern of newly formed chemtrails.  In fact, none of these people even heard of this sort of thing happening.  I then informed them that they can look forward to upper respiratory problems in a week or so, due to these artificial clouds.



Yesterday, a friend of mine claimed she was hacking and coughing for two days and couldn't understand why.  She's a non-smoker and was always in great health.  When I told her about the chemtrails I saw last week she just laughed like it was some kind of joke and covered her mouth to cough.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The sad part about this is that the people do not even really care about what is happening in the skies. They do not realize that they are being experimented upon daily. The fake clouds ad is a giant scam. As a medical doctor I can personally tell you this is an enourmous problem to health. I would greatly appreciate it if you stopped by my health blog. The site is http://healthy-nutrition-facts.blogspot.com/ Have a wonderful day and stay healthy!

SONJA said...

I believe you karma surfer!!!!
Just wondering what the power plant is doing to us also.