Wednesday, April 28, 2010

don't blame me...

Before the last presidential election people would ask me who I plan to cast my vote for.  Of course, I didn't feel good about either of the ass clowns our two-party system came up with.  I couldn't even decide who could possibly be the lessor of two evils.  Nuke-em-all McCain and Barry I'll-say-anything-you-want-to-hear Obama both made my skin crawl for different reasons and because of this I couldn't morally cast a vote for either of these guys no matter which one was worse than the other.  In my opinion, BOTH were worse than the other and I think the presidential election should have more thought put into it than flipping a coin as to who's going to fuck us over slower.

So, when people asked who I voted for many of them got very indignant.  "You threw your vote away!  You HAVE to vote for one of the 2 guys or your vote won't count!"

Maybe so but doesn't that prove that our elections were rigged from the start?  Just look at the ONLY two guys we could vote for... An old man who would've died in office leaving an Alaskan beauty queen as president or a guy born in Kenya.  A nation of 300,000,000 people and this is the best we could come up with?  I don't know about the rest of you McCain loyalists or Barry Obama assholes but I certainly feel insulted.  It's as if the powers that be sent out the very worst they could think of, knowing we the people would vote for one of them because that's all we've got.

I wonder if it's too early to get out my new bumper sticker?




1 comment:

ralfie said...

I totally agree & think it is high time we do something about the FUCKED up 2 party system, This country is going to hell in a hand basket & until people open thire eyes & quit being lemmings we are all SCREWED!!!!!!!