Thursday, August 19, 2010

a nice pair

I've been working on an orgone pyramid with an inner core orb of extremely high density orgonite wrapped with a mobius coil.  I can't say I'm excited about the results. 

I don't take it as a failure.  I can learn from this, see where I went wrong, and try again.  After all, isn't that what life is all about?  We make mistakes and learn from that experience.  If you win every hand in poker, all that means is you're playing cards with idiots and you'll never improve your game unless you play with people who know what they're doing.

On the other hand, I improved my gardening skills by playing with this canuck farm girl who, apparently, knows more about soil than I know about orgonite.  

I found a watermelon and a honeydew in the garden today.  There was a cantaloupe but that went through my GI tract yesterday and, I gotta tell ya, that was the sweetest cantaloupe I've had in a long while, and if these melons are anything like the cantaloupe, I'll consider that a fair trade for an orgonite failure.

I guess there IS balance in the universe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Many things grow in the garden that were never sown there." ~Thomas Fuller, Gnomologia, 1732

Your compliment was much appreciated...
Thank You.

THE CANUCK