Thursday, April 21, 2011

hindsight is always 20/20

I've been thinking about this design for a while but just wasn't motivated to make it until yesterday.  Maybe it was the warm sunshine that woke me from my dormancy.  Or maybe the gestation period for this idea had to be reached before I gave birth to it.  Perhaps it was a little of both.

The construction is a basic HHG with density gradations, only this one has a core of very high density orgonite in a pyramid shape with a single DT crystal.  Just below the pyramid is a chunk of lapis and some hematite and below that are four DT crystals at the compass points.

Earlier, I made several pyramids with a round core of denser material that just didn't work.  Even with a powered mobius these things just wouldn't fly.  I figured the powered orb center would drive the medium orgonite and the pyramid shape would direct the energy.  Alas, these things ended up on my coffee table as a constant reminder that it's an imperfect world and failures exist.

It's the shape that directs the energy and I began thinking about encasing a pyramid core in medium density orgonite in a wine glass mold.  The wine glass shape sends the energy out the top in a fairly wide, directed field.  Perfect for putting under your bed to see how it affects your dreams and sleep patterns.  I have no idea why I was fixated on the pyramid core, or even thought about how the combination of shapes is completely opposite of the previously mentioned failure, but it paid off and this unit severely kicks ass.

As soon as I poured the second unit I could feel the distinctive tingle of energy that only the larger powered devices produced and I knew I was on the right track.  I think I can improve this design by adjusting the densities with the low density orgonite at the top to increasingly higher densities to the base.

It seems the previous pyramid failure turned into a necessary step forward.

        

1 comment:

THE CANUCK said...

Karmasurfer:

"One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious."
-Carl Gustav Jung

Good Luck with your next project..
This Fan can't wait to hear the results !