Tuesday, June 14, 2011

jup2

In a post few months ago, I said I was willing to part with some of my 4" wide discoids for the low, low price of $29.99 to offset the ridiculously high cost of fuel to operate my present form of vehicular transportation, The Exxon Valdese.  Apparently, there are actually people who not only read my blog but are willing to purchase some of my creations.

If you happen to be one of these fine people, you can rest assured I wasn't kidding.  You'll get your stuff as soon as it passes my rigid quality standards.

One such device that passed QC is the object to the left.  I call it Jup2, a miniaturized version of the Jupiter 2 prototype.  It's also a colloquial, 2 syllable expression often used in this neck of the woods. 

Like Jupiter 2, it has an internal torus of resin, crystal dust, and micron metals of iron oxide and aluminum in a 4 to 1 ratio, with a 60' mobius coil.  The internal torus is covered with about an inch or so of medium density orgonite and the whole thing has a final layer of resin.  This layering of progressively less dense material is enough to stimulate the inner torus and allows it to work in passive mode.  Fire up the mp3, or frequency generator, or even bang it around and it's off and running.    

This unit has a few refinements such as a removable copper plate that throws the energy right out the top, a pre-programmed mp3 player that plugs directly to the internal mobius coil, an AC wall adapter, and a car adapter.  Not shown is the central core made of the same material as the inner torus encasing a 2" DT quartz crystal.  I also improved the top orb by adjusting the density and adding a vertical  DT crystal.

I was wondering about plugging the mp3 directly to the mobus.  In my previous experiments I tapped into the mobius by way of the right and left negative wires going from the ear buds.  Reason being, a mobius has little to no resistance and directly plugging  into one would be the same as crossing all the speaker wires together.  I wouldn't try this on your home stereo without some kind of resistance, but I've had an mp3 plugged directly into this unit for the past week with no problems, no signal degradation, and a strong energy output you can feel across the room.

Jup2 is a custom international order with a price tag of $199 and will be shipped this week. 
This is a one-of-a-kind piece of art that functions as a stand alone succor punch that picks up and integrates the users intentions and manifests these intentions into reality.  And it's portable.

Isn't that worth 200 bucks?


      

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that a jello mold?

Anonymous said...

Hello T, it's Rita. Hope you are going great. I am gonna call you next month and we can have a catch up. x x x Reet x x x