Thursday, December 15, 2011

stereo field generator

I built this field generator last summer to see if two mobius coils in a device is better than one and to see if there were any differences between a conventional counter-clockwise twisted coil and a perfect duplicate wound in a clockwise fashion.  Since they were both in the same resin matrix and differed only in the direction the wire was twisted, they should both act the same. 

I was a bit shocked when tests showed the conventional counter-clockwise twisted mobius out performed it's doppelganger.  Common sense tells you it shouldn't make any difference which direction the wire is bent as long as the geometry is the same.  They should operate exactly the same but there's something here I couldn't wrap my mind around so I shelved this project and moved on to something bigger and more powerful.

On my way into town I thought about the two channel mp3 player powering up my single channel field generator and wondered how much better it could run on stereo.  Then it hit me.  I've been using stereo leads and connectors and only using one channel for the mono mobius.  I wondered if I could run separate channels through a field generator with two built in mobius coils.  Seems last summer's failure might come in useful for another experiment so I headed to Radio Shack with a new parts list in mind.

I learned long ago that Radio Shack clerks are useless when it comes to parts and projects but they always ask what I'm building and when I tell them I can see their faces morph into this slack jawed retard look that reminds me of my high school field trip to Danville State Mental Hospital.  I was talking out loud to The Shack's most seasoned employee about how I can use this splitter and plug it into some female connectors on each mobius, one for each channel, to allow the stereo to resonate and increase it's efficiency.  Reducing any stereo signal to a mono signal will always lose something in the translation and this should turn a regular field generator into a brainwave entrainment device.  I barely noticed the clerk when he told me what I just said was all Greek to him.  He then added he wasn't ashamed to admit it, either.  Sigh.......

I hooked my new stuff up to my dual mobius coil field generator and fired it up with a small mp3 player and the results were interesting, to say the least.  I could feel energy patterns more complex than before, despite the severally inferior secondary mobius.  

The stereo Solfeggio tones running through this device are translated to energy waves you can feel, very much like the vibration you can feel in front of a speaker.
Question... Do you have to hear to benefit from sound waves?  Can deaf people benefit from brain entrainment?

   

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I just see ou're work on your youtube page and i want to make the same cloudbuster.
About the mobius coil,you can make some research about Edward Leedskalnin and his book "magnetic curent", you may a find your answer.
About your cloudbuter,i'm french and i don't understand everthing...but i work ;)
ty for your work ;)

karmasurfer said...

Thanks for your comment. Leedskalnin is one of the most overlooked geniuses of our time. He makes it look so simple.
I'm constantly amazed by the innovation many people across Europe use in this technology. I get more original ideas from Europe than anywhere else that got me heading in directions I never dreamed of.

All I can say is build it and go on from there.

Let me know if I can be of any more assistance.