Monday, April 08, 2013

orgonite self improvement

I was talking with my neighbor about the relationship between manifestation and the alpha brain waves produced when in a meditative state.  We threw things back and forth about karmic rules and limits and the subject of self curing came up.  She believes only exercise and proper nutrition can burn fat, increase muscle tone, and cure disease, while I feel the same results can be achieved through a properly placed intent.  After all, our personal bodies are closer to home than anything else and if a simple intent can get my asshole of a boss to find another job, self improvement should be a walk in the park.

Australian Psychologist Alan Richardson made a little experiment. He took a group of basketball players, divided them in 3 groups and tested each player’s ability to make free throws.  The first group would practice 20 minutes every day.  The second would only visualize themselves making free throws, but no real practice was allowed.  The third one would not practice or visualize.
The results were astounding. There was significant improvement on the group that only visualized; they were almost as good as the guys who actually practiced.

But what about making an intent without visualization?  Could a simple request manifest reality without constant mental gymnastics to make it so?  Can a well placed intention work like switching on a program and let it run on it's own in the background?  I decided to find out.

The next day, I held my hands in Jupiter 2's orgone energy field and made the intent to lose thirty pounds and increase positive health.  I've maintained a consistent 200 lbs for the last 15 years and figured any weight loss should indicate success.  

That was two months ago and I forgot the intent as soon as I made it.  I didn't attempt to adjust any part of my lifestyle and went through life as I always had with constant snacking between semi-regular meals and a total lack of conventional exercise.  A lifetime of using my body as a tool, working with hot steel, cold concrete, and horrible outdoor weather conditions left me with a train wreck of a lower back and chiropractors as my primary physicians, with the majority of my work days spent in the vertical position.
Only when I bent over to pick up my pen did I realize I had a freedom of movement I haven't felt in years.  No pressure or back pain no matter how many times I bent at the waist.  It wasn't until I started getting compliments from acquaintances about my appearance that got me to look into this.  

It wasn't the flexibility of my lower back as much as the lack of restriction and I realized the layers of accumulated fat between my abdominal muscles and internal organs must have reduced while I wasn't looking.   Picture a bathroom door where the door knob hits the wall when you open it.  Put a basketball behind the door and it puts pressure on the hinges, just as easily as a lever can let you lift a car.  Now I know what my chiropractor meant when he suggested I lose a few pounds.  It wasn't the extra weight but the restriction it had on my lower back hinge.

I thought about this and remembered the original intent I made months ago.  I was shocked to discover I lost 20 lbs and looked at my diet for some answers.  Pizza, stromboli, calzone, BBQ ribs, Italian meats and cheese, kielbossi, cheeseburgers, ice cream, Chinese buffets, rum, fried chicken, custard pies, and the occasional cake, were all consumed in abundance with my appetites dictating the next meal.  My all day, in-between meal snacks consisted of dried Italian meats, celery, raw cabbage, olives, smoked kielbossi, ham, and just about any kind of finger food I could fit in a container with lots of sea salt.  Let's just say my appetites were in a constant state of abundant satisfaction.

The only thing different from the intent I made two months ago was the addition of two nutrients, magnesium oxide and green coffee extract, in doses too low to make this kind of impact in such a short period of time.  Even finding these nutrients and the compulsion to try them falls within the time frame of the original intent, as if being guided in that direction.  All I know is, each day I stand naked in front of the full length mirror reinforces the idea that something dramatic is going on and it's not a conscientious effort.  It's not just the loss of restrictive fat with increased mobility but a feeling of full body improvement on a daily basis.  I feel taller, quicker, and mentally sharper than before and I can't help thinking if a simple request can bring these kinds of results, how hard can it be to re-write DNA to eliminate all disease?

Can it be that simple?
 

              

1 comment:

Orgone Energy Australia said...

For even more incredible self improvement see: http://www.orgoneenergy.org/orgone-reviews

Find out even more ways of how Orgone Energy can attract money in your life and much more.