Thursday, October 31, 2013

I finally got this damn thing finished

I've been working on this pulser, off and on, since July and I'm happy to say it's finished.  Well, the pulser is finished but I still have the electronics to complete, and something tells me building the circuitry will be a walk in the park compared to building this unit.

I can't take credit for this design.  That credit goes to Jon Logan, one of the greatest orgonite engineers pioneering the fringes of orgone bioenergy.  It's proper name is 2nd generation Orgone Field Pulser II Mobius-driven Bioenergy Generator.  Pulser for short.

From the start, I had problems building this thing and it seemed I had to redo each step before moving on to the next.  The internal reflective chamber was larger to accommodate the 7" crystal which required larger molds for each stage, which required scrounging larger molds with the required slope for this specific project.  When the mold melted before the chamber casting was set, spilling sticky medium density orgonite all over my work area, I put this mess on the back burner for a few weeks until I decided to start over from scratch.

In the meantime, I built a few field generators and a bunch or orgonite and everything just blissfully flowed.  That told me it wasn't me but this pulser I was obsessing over that made me doubt my skills and made building it such a chore.
 
The second time around, things came together much easier and within a few days the casting was complete and ready for clean up.  The paint job was not only the final organic layer but gives it a real kickass look.

The Interior of this unit is a hollow reflective chamber housing a mobius wrapped 7" crystal with a mini orgone accumulator at the base.  The base, chamber, and nose castings all have specific orgonite densities designed to attract bioenergy through the base, compress and amplify it in the compression chamber, and send the amplified quantity of bioenergy through the top pipe.
This thing will run on it's own in passive mode but stimulating it with frequency brings out the beast and the last two nights of this unit running on 432Hz produced the best nights sleep I've had for a long time.

One reason it took so long to complete this project was the addition of mono atomic gold in the nose cone.  If you can grasp the potential this unit is capable of, you'll agree the addition of mono atomic gold is way more than a necessary component.

There are many more goodies in this package like hematite and gold at the accumulator base with a pair of SBB coils to direct energy and various powdered crystals at specific locations with an assortment of curing frequencies but that sort of detail would require a web page rather than a simple blog.

If you want the nuts and bolts on how to build one of these you can find out here.

All that needs to be done now is building a radionics panel to run this thing.

Just so ya know, I have no problem mixing resin, building molds, and making orgonite in any shape. So when I say building a radionics panel is a walk in the park compared to building this unit, I don't mean to say soldering tiny parts old school is fun.  I'm saying the pain in the ass job of soldering tiny parts old school is easier by a long shot than building this pulser was.

If you plan on building one of these, let me know.  Just don't ask me to build it for you, ok?

        


7 comments:

Karen Winter, Kinesiologist said...

Looks like an extremely harmful Orgonite Generator and it makes me feel ill to just look at it. Obviously you are not energy sensitive enough to notice the harmful Positive Ions coming off that thing. If you want to know why, please read: http://www.orgoneenergy.org/orgone-articles to find out why everyone needs to avoid toxic Orgonite

karmasurfer said...

I read your site and all I got from it was your proprietary blended orgonium recipe is better than orgonite with nothing to back it up but your say so and a rather hefty price tag.

I may be a simple experimenter and truth seeker but I keep no secrets as to how I build any of my devices. In fact, you'll be hard pressed to find anyone working with this stuff who isn't eager to share what they learned with anyone who's interested.

Sharing information is what this is all about. Putting down anyone and everyone making orgonite instead of "orgonium", that only you can produce and sell, smacks of hucksterism and greed.

It makes me feel ill just knowing there are greedy bastards like you cashing in on something designed to be given away, not profited by.

Are you energy sensitive enough to get that?

Anonymous said...

kudo on perseverance. looks good. tnx for putting the info to use. now resuming laying low.

jon (l)

karmasurfer said...

Thanks, Jon. That's high praise, indeed, and your comments are much appreciated but I was only the technician on this project.
Full credit goes to the engineer on this one.
Kudos to you, my friend.

Anonymous said...


IT IS GOOD TO KNOW ...


Then in 2001 I read about Don Croft and "orgonite". Actually the word orgonite was coined by satanist NGC4414er Karl Welz to describe his own particular (mediocre) formulation of resin and other ingredients (which I have heard were not shavings but powders). Welz also claimed to have invented this substance called orgonite, but basically it was his version of what Ener-G had been doing since 1964.
Any fool can mix up some powders and call it Loohanite or whatever. I got lots of Loohanite formulas.
It is my understanding that Welz was Don Croft's mentor. Don Croft is an ensouled "96" Earthling, but he is MPD, and his NSAtanist shapeshifter wife is his handler.
Welz apparently taught Croft to make a shavings-and-resin mix. Somehow the Crofts started publicly calling their stuff orgonite, and the term became generic in use.
The NSA was promoting orgonite because it was a doomed, deadend weapon, they thought. In 2005 the darkside was able to make all matter they chose DORy; to hijack most any positive energy and turn its radiations toxic by demonic activity. For a while I was advising people not to pour, because the resin would just be corrupted.
But we have gotten rid of 99+% of the demons now, so resin-based orgone devices are extremely useful after all.

In 2002, that Croft orgonite stuff worked pretty well with no programming. And even today, it will work very well if given good programming.
However, with excellent modern programming, there is no need for other ingredients except resin and, for some programs, a small amount of specific powder to dope the resin to enable it to take the program.


PEACE AND LOVE MY FRIEND

KIND REGARDS FROM MONTENEGRO

karmasurfer said...

karmasurfer said...

Truth is stranger than fiction and it seems we're living in cartoon times, alright.
I can't say I agree only resin can make good orgonite, even with modern programming techniques. Most of my experiments show just the opposite, that cascading orgonite densities produce more energy than single density orgonite and far more than programmed resin.
I suppose when you get to the point where you can program simple resin to produce something as effective as orgonite, you are now making things happen on your own. Like training wheels after you learned to ride a bike or a magician's magic wand.
I haven't gotten to that point yet and neither has the NSA, thank god.
But my empirical evidence consistently points toward the resin formula and building method as 99%, even with equal programming and intent.

BTW, nice to hear from you again, my friend. How's those androids coming along?

Anonymous said...

Hello T I see you are still at it. What is programmed resin?? Something new. Let me know, I mailed you have a look. This is my email x x xx
Reetwestley@btinternet.com