Monday, June 01, 2015

anti-nightmare orgonite

When I was asked to build a device for a woman in Indiana plagued with nightmares, I jumped on it.  I had originally planned to build a simple wine glass shaped generator of medium density orgonite but got sidetracked into building a somewhat more industrial powered unit with an inner core design that was nothing less than inspirational.

The inner core you see to your left is a pyramid with a mini-bunt torus shape made from an extremely high density orgonite mixture of 6 teaspoons black powdered iron oxide and 3 teaspoons sand per half pint resin mixture.  Between the pyramid and mini-bunt are two chunks of lapis, which allow a half inch gap between these two pieces.  The hollow center in the bunt is stuffed with crystals.  While building this unit I never expected this type of design to emerge.  I never planned or even dreamed of this type of configuration but my higher self insisted on it.  At one point, I disregarded this design and attempted to go on as originally planned, only to get an intuitional bitch slap in the form of higher consciousness nagging to do as I was told.  Ok, ok... I'll do it.  Damn these higher selves.  But, ya know that torus looks like it would do much better than a cone... Yeah, I had to talk myself into it after I wrapped my mind around it. 
(Thanks higher self.  You're ok, despite what I say.)  

The rest of the device was made up of medium density orgonite with aluminum curls, brass shavings, traces of black iron oxide, and some quarts sand to crank it up.
Don't be fooled by the small size of this unit.  Contained in this 5" octahedron form are two citrine crystals, two lapis stones, and thirty-two small quarts crystals at the points.  The citrine is there to keep the other crystals fresh and the other crystals are there to make it kick ass.

I figure this unit will either cure or kill so I decided to try it out for myself by placing it under my bed before sleep.


All I can say is I fell asleep before my head hit the pillow, followed by some rather intense orgone enhanced dreams.  Waking up every two hours only to immediately slip into REM sleep was one thing but going right back into the previous dream was most interesting.  It was as if I paused the movie long enough to go to the concession stand for more popcorn and returned to my seat without missing the best parts.

It's hard for me to judge if this thing can neutralize nightmares, since my dream states are anything but scary.  By comparison, it's my awake states that tend to generate daytime nightmares from this absurd reality show we call reality. 

Maybe I should make a big one for work. 

1 comment:

The Canuck said...

Oh, I like this one !
Any reports yet from the lady in Indiana, in regards to her nightmares ?
Very curious to know if this changed her dream cycles.
Nice, Karmasurfer !