Wednesday, October 07, 2015

edge removal



In a previous post I mentioned getting rid of the edge on this new field generator I built.  Apparently, the difference between saying and doing is months and I'm embarrassed to tell you it took me that long to take a sanding wheel to this thing.  I'd say it's a combination of laziness, lack of inspiration, and slugness that required a month of mental gestation just to take a cordless drill with a sandpaper cylinder to this thing for roughly 10 minutes to round the edges.  At this rate, I'm going nowhere fast.  All I can say is a Dr. Ping quote from Barberella, "Hours, days, weeks... genius is mysterious."  Yeah...right.  Go ahead and say it.  Karmasurfer, you are one lazy sumbitch.  There, ya happy?

Well, I got around to rounding off the edges today and did a simple test.  Since my amp was out of commission since September 23rd, I had to settle for a simple MP3 player connected with jumper wires to the mobius.  Considering the Peevey amp put out tons more power than my pitiful MP3 player, I wasn't expecting much.  But when I hit play and felt that energy pulse after a minute of charge-up, I got blown away.  I could feel the pulsations from the beat of the tunes in my hands, like a deaf girl would feel the waves standing in front of Eddy Van Halen's amp.  (Nothing against deaf girls but it's a fact their panties don't say the days of the week but the months of the year.  Or was that blind girls?  Handicaps can be so confusing) 

The energy signature was more sharp and pronounced through this tiny MP3 player than it was through the cranked up amp.  The only difference was rounding off the sharp edges on the field generator.  A much lower amplitude from the MP3 player that produced a more pronounced energy field only solidifies my theory that edges disrupt the way the energy travels.

This isn't the first time I improved a device by smoothing rough edges.  Time after time I pulled flawed pieces out of the mold and tested them.  Clean up the edges, use auto body putty on the voids, and re-test to find significantly greater energy output.  Can't argue with the same results in repeated experiments.

Now I can move on to my next project.  Multiple core field generator.

I'll keep ya posted.    

 

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Multiple core field generator.

Go do your homework!
:)

Mango Madness said...

Interesting

Unknown said...

Hey, I have noticed ,you wrap scalar wire to left side!?

karmasurfer said...

If you mean the cable, I twist it counter-clockwise til I hit a 45 degree angle. On the coil I use a three point weave, roughly 12, 4, and 8 on a clock. I start the weave from left to right, down through the center and around to the next point and keep going til it's a tight spiral around itself. Is this how you make yours?

Unknown said...

Same ,just twist clockwise .... Now Ill do counter-clockwise to make a test.

karmasurfer said...

I've made them both ways. Counter-clockwise is much superior. Puts out lots more energy. I once built a field generator with two identical mobius coils. One clockwise, the other counter-clockwise. The energy signature on the counter-clockwise coil was clearly the better one, even though both were identical in every way but the direction of the twist. This experiment settled the argument for me.

Unknown said...

Thank you Karmasurfer. Any news about multicore device!? :)
Kind Regards