Tuesday, April 05, 2016

multi-coil field generator update

 Can you see any difference between the two pics on the left?  Take a closer look.  These are two pictures of the same multi-coil field generator I was working on for the past couple weeks, taken about a week apart.

The one on top was in the process of end ring installation and removing the edges.  Some of the voids were filled with auto body filler but it still had a few cracks from curing.  The wires connect it to a frequency generator set at 15Hz.  At this point I was beginning to think that 600' of wire and five gallons of resin and a weeks labor was for nothing, because that's all that came out of this thing... Nothing!  Getting a little disappointed here, but this unit was far from done.  I still had to make a central core and I was pretty sure a proper core would make it fly.
The pic on the left is the result of taking a grinder to the edges, sandpaper to the sides, auto body filler to the cracks and voids, and a couple layers of shellac as a sealant. 

Pumping 15Hz through the cleaned up version put out some wicked energy after taking a couple minutes to charge.  I mean, hair standing on the back of your hand with that electric ants crawling energy signature these things are known to have.  Only this one doesn't have a central core to translate the energy.  Yeah, it's THAT powerful. 

Unlike the other field generators I built, I took great precautions, every step of the way, to ensure the inner core and the outside had domed tops and bottoms and no edges at all.  I believe my attention to detail paid off.  I felt no energy emanating from any part of the outside surface but there's clearly a magnified accumulation in that vortex in the center.  Just as it's supposed to be and just what I wanted.

This is the second time I had to fix a project with auto body filler and shellac.  The first was the double bunt field generator that was just short of a nightmare to build.  Same scenario... Cracks, voids, sharp edges and when those were repaired and a couple coats of shellac, the thing damn near took off by itself.  The unique shape of a bunt cake pan, if you ever studied one, shows an accurate representation of how the energy flows around these things and concentrates them in the center vortex.  By removing the edges and filling in the voids, the energy was not only allowed to flow unobstructed, it was directed by the peaks and valleys from the bunt cake mould.  I guess this was just nature's way of getting me to repeat the experiment without having to go through all that bunt cake bullshit again.

Now that I know I'm on the right path, all I need to do is build a suitable central core.  I'm thinking  of a cascading density, mini-orgone accumulator cone with lots of crushed quartz and a few other goodies I've been mentally gestating on.

I'll keep ya posted.  

  

8 comments:

Rainbird said...

Jesus, Tom.....

Unknown said...

That is the point Tom , centered energy not allowed to go outside ,like in Androids.
But now I'm not doing nothing with coils , only natural crystal power - no more antennas ,zappers etc!!!

Now we have new inteligence(elemental like sylphs) in aether. They do the work for mother Earth ,and they clean bullshit in atmosphere my friend.Check it out.
Maybe that is the situation in my place ,but I think it is a globe thing happening.

No chemtrails and other programs at my place , no antennas or coils ,just Love and orgonite devices.


karmasurfer said...

Don't be fooled by the absence of chemtrails, Marco. They're just spraying at higher altitudes and found a way to make them less visible. The program is still very much in effect. Sylphs can change the molecular structure of chemtrails to more benign elements but it's the OR from chembusters and cloudbusters that attract them to the area to do the work. Chemtrails are just one very significant step in transforming humanity to an artificial life-form by stripping copper from our nerves and replacing it with aluminum for the purpose of remote programming through frequency. Keep up with the orgonite but don't shut down your Androids. It's not over yet.

Unknown said...

You are online 24/day with your devices? at 15 Hz?
Are you under attack because you do Orgon stuff my friend?
I'm 50/50 to do or not to do active orgone in atmosphere?
You made me think again about everything.

About multicore device: I can feel the power from picture. You made it right. Try anything inside core :)

Unknown said...


PVC CLoudbuster

This unit is different from a chembuster. It's more like a reichian cloudbuster with powered orgonite instead of an orac. This setup can clear the skies or make it rain, depending on how you use it.

Send me an email and I'll send you all the details and pictures.

markosoc@yandex.com

I want a device to work 24/7 without zapper or anything ,just to be in harmony with Mother Earth

Thx

karmasurfer said...

I modified the PVC CB to use solar as a power source for the 14Hz frequency generator. It runs during daylight hours but not at night. I set this unit up last October and it's been running non-stop since then. The result is the mildest fall, winter, and spring anyone around here can remember. I figure this puts Mother Earth in the drivers seat and lets her regulate her dose by increasing or decreasing sunlight and giving it a rest at night. It's not perfect but it's the best I can do until I find a way to balance the densities to run perpetually.
Ya gotta tell me more about this PVC CL. Sounds like you're on to something.

Unknown said...

I'm on 7.83Hz 24/7 with 15 minute breaks every hour at night.

"Earth in the drivers seat and lets her regulate her dose by increasing or decreasing sunlight and giving it a rest at night. "
Do not know about your place ,but if I do it , chems come after 3 days then the problem is persistent.Then is very hard to clear the Sky.

It is interesting idea to put Titanium Oxide in your device because of high frequencies "Very high frequencies, and relatively sharp energy. Good for
dissolving blockages / clearing / energy astringent.Boosts flow of
orgone through device by increasing dynamic action within orgonite
matrix."

Good for clearing EMF from towers Wi-Fi etc

Im working with Steinless Steel ,but now I see the Cooper is next thing to explore ,because of Earth connection.

It is good to use 1 farad capacitor with Earth Battery , and it is good to use 10-100 picofarad capacitor conneccted paralell with coil on earth b. and/or with zapper.
This is natural way of boosting generated function from zappers or any other device.
Try it with any capacitor ,but lower is better.
http://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/79kAAOSwpDdVFZ7r/s-l300.jpg


karmasurfer said...

I just picked up some powdered titanium. Was thinking about using it on a field generator I just built to bring rain to desert areas. Too late to put it in the mix but using it as a top coat on the ring or for the inner core might prove interesting.

Copper rocks! Its crystalline structure makes it perfect for any kind of orgonite construction. Its ability to retain the DNA of whoever touches it makes it a very personal metal by putting YOU in the mix as a permanent part of the programming. Copper is the poor mans gold. I use stove pipe on my PVC CB to keep things stable and blow away chemtrails but I'll use a 6 foot length of 1 5/8" copper pipe for the real heavy stuff like hurricanes and noreasters.

Interesting idea using a cap with an earth battery. It makes sense in a way I never thought of before.