Thursday, June 23, 2016

running the mofo

I can't speak for the rest of the country but yesterday in Pa the weather was absolutely gorgeous in every way.  Mid 80's temps, 12% humidity, an endless parade of white, fluffy clouds against the bluest sky, and the occasional breeze to breakup the monotony.  A textbook example of a perfect day.  Perfect enough to set up the mofo in cb mode.

I set the device up in the usual way, using an amplified square wave 432hz signal from an MP3 player jacked up with a 12v amplifier.  Before I hit the switch, I mounted a tensor ring on the pipe top cap. 

I would love to tell you the effect was immediate and dramatic... but that wasn't the case.  It took about an hour before I noticed a subtle atmospheric shift and a dark storm cloud forming directly over the house that dissipated as quickly as it formed.  Noticeable differences were the potted hanging plants that seemed to thrive on no water.  The hanging tomato plants, which required a good drenching twice a day, looked healthier than ever without water, despite the 12% humidity.

Somewhat less perceptible was the extreme life force energy enveloping the area.  You could feel the stimulation everywhere.

But it's not all fun and games.  The experiment was to make an intention and see if it would manifest.  Making a long story short, I settled on two intentions.  One, to rain Thursday or Friday.  Two, a motorhome.  Trust me.  I have my reasons.

Let's see what happens.

      

 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice to see everything going fine.
That core is made to bee inside the tube, but anyway ,good to see :)