Friday, August 04, 2017

kombucha scoby

I don't know how much you know about kombucha tea but I'll bet it's as much as I knew about it last month.  Before that, I thought it was something that had to do with a mushroom.  I was just as wrong about kombucha then as I am about most things now and I'm proud to tell you I made my first batch of kombucha tea.

From the first taste, I was hooked.  Doubly so when I learned how good this was for you.  I had to make it.

Long story short.  I made it.  If you want the details, just ask.  I won't bore you with details and pictures of the various stages, like I was showing you pictures of my kids cutting their first teeth.

Oh, what the hell.  I'll show you a pic of my first SCOBY.  It;s hard to believe you can get such wonderful kombucha from such an alien looking thing.

No comments: