Tuesday, October 24, 2017

does khizr even know about this?

My son died for this country.

And like you, I watched Donald Trump’s latest attack on Gold Star families in horror.

While Donald Trump’s words are devastating, they’re not surprising.

Donald Trump can’t comprehend the sacrifice from our service members and families like mine.

Tom, I know the only way to stop Trump is to win a Democratic House.

I’d walk barefoot to every district in the country if it means Democrats win.

But I can’t do it alone. I need you fighting with me.

Will you chip in $1 before midnight


 
Thank you,

Khizr Khan



Included in this letter is a link to a page with Obama's face and a bunch of options as to how much money I want to give for this most holy cause, to stop Trump by winning the Democratic house.

I don't know about you but I'd like to see Khizr Khan not only walk barefoot to every district in the country, I'd like him to walk barefoot on broken glass and lemonade and tell me how he really feels when I sic my dog on him.  

The best thing about being a registered democrat is finding crap like this in my mailbox every day.

No comments: