Friday, February 02, 2018

the memo is released

The memo is out.  I downloaded it and it's now on my computer.  I suggest you do the same.  Not saying the powers that be will eliminate all traces of it.  Oh contraire, I suggest downloading it as a piece of history and to read it at your leisure.

Many people who read it for the first time will think it's just too much.  Others might consider it old news.  I consider myself in the latter group.  I've been talkin this stuff for months.  The ones in the know find it a refreshing external validation.  The ones not in the know, the CNN watchers and Trump haters, will consider it total bullshit from a traitor republican.  Whatever.  I'm done fighting with retards over facts.  If you're not awake by now, you're hopeless and I can't afford the time to bring up to speed those that refuse to listen.  To those with one eye open, the memo that was just released is the beginning of the end of what we know as the democratic party.

Did you see the State of the Union Address?  I did.  I wanted to see the Democrat reactions whenever Trump made a few points.  "Black unemployment has never been lower."  The black caucus were sitting on their hands.  "We got 2.5 million new jobs."  Nancy Pelosi is looking like she's at a funeral.  "The economy is doing great."  Congress is texting each other and playing Candy Crush on their phones.

That speech told the whole story.  If it's good for the American people, it's bad for the democrats.

Hey, I'm still a registered democrat but I can't go along with the childish bullshit our representatives are displaying, as if they all act from one brain.  Conform or you're not one of us.  Am I the only one that sees this?  Are you one of them?  Really?  I feel sorry for you if you are.  I could sympathize if the cause was just but to be against lower unemployment rates tells me they must be in favor of higher unemployment rates.  Why is that?

Maybe, statistically, blacks are fed up with being used by democrats as a voting block, fed by welfare and free stuff, and are turning to Trump as a way out of poverty instead of staying on welfare.  Maybe black people see illegals as the new favored people who will consistently vote democratic because they're told to.  98% of illegals that vote, vote democratic.  More and more blacks see the light and are voting republican because they see how they've been used by the democratic party since LBJ as a sure vote thing.

On this note, I can relate to black people.  As a union member, I was expected to vote democrat because that's what union guys do.  The democrats are for the working guys and those who can't make it, right?  WRONG!  The democrats want your votes and when they got em they won't need you until election time rolls around again.  Take a close look at Detroit.  That's the future of democratic rule.

About this memo... It spells out how the FBI and the DOJ conspired to take out Trump as a candidate and, after he won the election, take him out by framing him as colluding with Russians to win the election by fabricating evidence and probable cause to present to the FISA court to tap his phones and emails and anything else they could use, for the purpose of making his lawful election null and void.  A coup.  If this was South America, sure, par for the course.  But this is supposed to be a nation of laws, not laws for you and none for me.

I think we're going to see some big changes in the near future and it won't involve the democratic party, unless it's for their funeral.

                       

No comments: