Tuesday, September 13, 2005

just looking for phrases

I was just surfing through blogdom looking for ideas. Just some random jumping into other peoples blog lifes and checking out the images they want to project to the world. I saw blogs on babies, blogs written by babies, blogs about work, blogs about politics, blogs about religion, and blogs about nothing at all. Well, I can't put them down. This stuff is very important to these people and each, in their own way, are trying to find that ever elusive "meaning of life." I guess that's why I surf... To find the unfindable, to tread on the undiscovered country, and to find the single phrase that will put the whole universe in perspective and make life come alive.

If you happen to find that phrase, let me know. I'm as eager to understand as you.

No comments: