Saturday, December 15, 2007

mind control in my bedroom


I thought it was a good idea to place the orgone field pulser on the kitchen island directly under my bedroom, just to see what would happen.
For months I've had vivid, orgone-enhanced dreams from the TBs and HHGs in the sleeping chamber, and I thought if I ran the field pulser at 14Hz it would give a boost to the HHG I keep under the bed, resulting in even more dream enhancement. That night was totally dreamless for the first time since last summer. Restful, yes. Deep coma-like, healthy sleep, yes -- but not the kind that makes sleeping really interesting. It was more like a slice of death, rather than the limitless, astro-projected adventures I was used to.

This wasn't just me who had this experience. The first thing Mary said upon awakening was, "I didn't dream." Drag. Sure, I can see some wonderful benefits to this device such as deep sleep when your sick or injured and really need the healing high alpha can give, but for everyday use, I was rather disappointed. I love my dreams, and the last dream before waking always seems to be the instructional part that brings it all together. It's as if each night I'm being instructed on metaphysics or some such thing by placing me in an adventure surrounding a particular subject with a condensing at the end. I can't seem to control the subject matter, and it's as if each night there's a new lesson to be learned. A lot of it seems to be rather pointless, such as when the pronunciation of Frank Zappa's name changed from ZAH-pa to ZAP-pa. WTF on that!

I've also talked to other people who claimed to have the same kinds of dreams I had. Dreams involving people banding together to fight an invisible foe with an older mentor-scientist type of guy in the background sharing insight into metaphysical problems. Hmmmmmmm...... Not sure what it all means, but I feel to keep dreaming is the key to understanding. At least at night.

No comments: