Sunday, April 19, 2009

lesbian brains

A detail of the new orgone field generator hooked up to the base of the PVC CB. Note the garden hose connecting it to ground water, and the speaker wire connected to the Earth battery. Who says I'm mad, now? They thought I was mad at the Masters and Johnson clinic. It was me who first found out how to make a man impotent by hiding his hat, and that clitoral orgasm wasn't just for women. And I was the first person to show a connection between excessive masturbation and a career in politics. They threw me out of Masters and Johnson just because I made a 400- foot diaphragm. Birth control for an entire nation at once! No severance pay, either. But I'll show those bastards at Masters and Johnson when I take the brain from a lesbian and put it in a man who works for the telephone company.

But I digress...

Anyway, since I first hooked up this device the sky has never been cleaner and the weatherman looks like a fool each time he predicts nasty weather.

Maybe I should put the brain of a lesbian in a man who works for the weather bureau.

No comments: