Thursday, April 16, 2009

orgone field generator III

When Mary showed me the bundt cake pan her parents gave her, I knew it was going to be used for making orgonite instead of some kind of dessert. Little did her parents know, I was looking far and wide for just this kind of pan to make my new toroidal orgone field generator.

It's the shape, man! That over-sized bagel look is just what the PhD ordered, and if my thought processes are correct, this will make one, ass-kickin' addition to my PVC cloudbuster. More on that later...

The important thing is the doughnut shape of this device is perfect for maximizing the energy flow from the embedded mobius coil and should concentrate all of it's power in the center, where it belongs. The idea is to use this device to supercharge any crystal or chunk of orgonite, not unlike injecting helium through the intake manifold of your car, and make it kick some serious ass, and use a very small package to do it in.

The construction is very simple... Clear poly resin with powdered brass, copper and aluminum with some crystal fragments. The heart of this unit is 20 feet of wire formed into a toroidal mobius coil, that you can see in the above photo. The silver is aluminum tape, used to hold it together and protect it from resin seeping in.

This isn't a passive device. It won't do much, unless it's powered up by something, and in this case, I might go for an Earth battery, since this unit is designed for the field. Using a series of magnets for a power supply isn't entirely out of the question, either. I have about a week's worth of testing before I can get a feel what this beast's potential is.

I find it interesting that lately I've been making orgonite and bread at the same time. It's not like I plan it this way. I mean, both are time-consuming, requiring preparation and specific ingredients. Both require a significant amount of time where they have to just sit there, like letting the resin set and letting the bread dough rise. Both have a surprise ending, where you never know exactly what they're going to turn out like, but you're always delighted with the finished product.



I'm not sure what it all means, but right after the orgone field generator came out of the mold, the rye bread came out of the oven. What's more, the rye surprised me by manifesting i's very own fontanelle, and that delights the hell out of me.

Strange world, ain't it?

5 comments:

Eowyn said...

"I find it interesting that lately I've been making orgonite and bread at the same time."

... and Zen, and most delightfully synchronicitous :)

yan said...

Your post mentioned that it's an active orgone generator. I presume it can be powered by an audio input or from a frequency generator.

Besides the coil, is there any audio circuit inside? Is there a way to include a LED so that at least we know the generator is being powered?

Any links where I can find the circuit?

Thanks.

karmasurfer said...

Yan, This unit requires some kind of input for it to work. A frequency generator works fine but running the signal through an amp sends out amazing energy. Tap it in series with the negative speaker wire to prevent doing damage to your system. A gauss meter can detect an output if it's strong enough. I'm working on designs much more advanced than this that can run indefinitely on a single charge using free energy and simple circuitry. Contact me for more details.

yan said...

This is awesome!

I have generators from Welz, HPT, Extreme Mind but found that these shouldn't be too complex to make.

I made passive ones and planning to make a Logan VIBR type:

http://www.orgoknight.com/resources/Jon%20Logan%20-%20How%20To%20Make%20An%20Orgone%20Field%20Pulser.pdf

Your donut is inspiring! Is it complicated to add individual LED for each core in a donut like this:

http://www.chi-tec.com/c_atg12.html

How do I contact you directly?



karmasurfer said...

Yan, try lofas@karmasurfer.com

Logan is the man! I was thinking about building a VIBR but never got around to it. His research on cascading densities is what got me into building units with more power in smaller packages for use in cloudbusters and succor punches.

The only time I considered using LEDs was for a hood mounted field generator for my car to give it that sci fi look.

How's that Welz generator working out for you? I never had the opportunity to try one. I'd love to tear one apart to see what makes it tick.