Tuesday, March 22, 2011

are christians mad or do they just look that way?

A friend of mine once suggested I find a good church to set me straight.  I asked what kind and she said hers was great and had the areas wealthiest and most successful businessmen as members.  I asked if this church also had a lot of hot babes, to which her response was, NO!  I then said, if you can go to a church filled with wealthy businessmen, I want to go to a church full of hot babes.  It's only fair.

She never brought the subject up again.   

5 comments:

Unknown said...

silly

Unknown said...

not all of them

Anonymous said...

yes christians are frequently deranged or mad, and they often look it too. the maddest are the republicans/con-servatives who claim to align themselves with christ, while ignoring the ten commandments of christianity, which say thou shalt not kill, not covet.

Anonymous said...

http://www.guardian.co.uk/books/2011/apr/03/grayling-good-book-atheism-philosophy

Anonymous said...

http://www.slate.com/id/2278923/?wpisrc=obinsite