Thursday, May 26, 2011

PVC CB pipe modification

If there's one thing we've had enough of lately it's rain and wet weather.  So, as soon as the grass was dry enough, I got out the mower and proceeded to cut the hay field that used to be my lawn.  Mowing is a relatively mindless chore and within 20 minutes my mind was drifting from one tangent to another.  One such tangent was something I read about using shellac on the outside of BX tubing to prevent orgone energy from dispersing out the sides of the tube.  This got me thinking about the first and second rules of orgone accumulators:

1.  Organic material attracts orgone energy.
2.  Metal attracts orgone energy and repells it in the opposite direction.

Reich's orgone accumulators were made up of layers of organic and inorganic materials with clean metal on the inside and organic material in the outside.  This is basic orgone stuff and the foundation of Reich's work.  Anyone involved in any kind of orgone research can argree on this.

I immediately thought of the first time I fired up the PVC CB with the field generator and felt the energy field surrounding the steel pipe.  At the time, I took it as proof it was working but now I'm wondering how much energy I'm losing through the sides of the pipe compared to the orgone blast out the business end that was powerful enough to bust up all the clouds in a ten mile radius.

I stripped down the PVC CB, cleaned all the parts, and coated the pipe with three coats of shellac and assembled it yesterday morning.  (I gave a couple coats to a 4' section of BX tubing, just in case I remember what that particular experiment was all about.)  I substituted the bottom plate for a PVC threaded plug, making the whole unit a collection of pre-assembled, modular parts that can be swapped out as easily as changing shirts.

Shellac is a pretty interesting substance.  It's not only a natural polymer and thermoplastic, but when dissolved with alcohol blended with ethanol, shellac yields a coating of superior durability and hardness, but flexible enough to coat BX tubing without cracking or chipping off.  Sounds perfect for cloudbusting purposes. 

The result is a PVC CB with a distinctive orange pipe that should direct close to 100% of it's energy out the top of the pipe, where it's supposed to go in the first place. 

Some questions... Why didn't I think of coating my pipes before now?  Why hasn't anyone else?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am not sure where you're getting your info, but great topic. I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more. Thanks for great information I was looking for this information for my mission.
my web page - smart water

Anonymous said...

just curious if you live in an area that was affected by the 2012 summer drought and heat wave? And did your CB have any affect? And how long does it take to clear out a heavy chemtrail spray day?

karmasurfer said...

This reply is long overdue. My apologies. This area wasn't as dry as the surrounding areas in 2012. In fact, there were times where flooding from rain was a concern. Farmers markets in this area tell me they had record yields where areas 100 miles in every direction from here had far less produce from too much heat and lack of rain. Heavy chemtrails were an every day occurrence at that time, but very few lasted for long in this area. I do recall that December 21, 2012 had the heaviest chemtrails I've ever seen in this area but began to dissipate within a 2 mile radius of here. That seems to be a pretty consistent pattern when the CB is operating.