Tuesday, May 31, 2011

weather stuff

This past weekend had just about the nicest weather I could remember for Memorial Day.  Sure, it rained every night in the wee hours but the days consisted of blue skies with just enough clouds to make it interesting.  I was hoping we'd be threatened by some bad weather so I could try out the modifications I made on my PVC CB, but I guess Earth had other plans.

I worked on a few plans, myself.  One of which was a modification to my cone sky cleaner, which has been sitting idle on my front porch for the better part of a year.  It's about time for a spring tune up so I cleaned it in fresh water, dried it in the sun, and gave it a coat of shellac as a sealing agent and organic top coating.  I added some copper flashing to the bottom of the unit with the tar paper surface down.  The idea is the copper will act as a reflector to help drive the energy up through the device while the organic tar backing is grounded to earth.


One problem with this device, or any other type of device that uses pipe crystals, is keeping the water out.  You need to keep the crystals insulated and water in the pipes messes everything up.  I decided to position the insulated crystal at the top of the pipe and waterproof it with electrical tape.  Does it matter what part of the pipe the crystal is in?  Will a shorter extension cord give you more electricity?
       



I tested all my connections for continuity, hooked the mobius leads to the copper and galvanized pipes I pounded in the ground for the earth battery, and fired it up.

It's too soon to tell if my refinements made a difference but each day after I fired this up was sunnier and hotter than the day before and the only rain we had was late night downpours.

Can anyone out there complain about that?   

1 comment:

Sue said...

Honey this is one of your more powerful ones yet...The improvements on it was what it needed.Great weather since you started it up.