Wednesday, May 09, 2012

mexican hat 2

After the unexpected results from the Mexican hat experiment, I was compelled to make a bigger one to see if bigger is better.  It seems I miscalculated the bottom mass and the result was a bowl shaped chunk of black orgonite with a proportionately smaller cone protruding from the center.  Although it was very good orgonite, it didn't come close to the extreme power of the previous, much smaller hat.  I now realize it was the shape that directed such concentrated energy and I'm just now starting to get a handle on it.

Aside from size and the somewhat flatter top on the larger one, the two objects on the left are identical.
Both have a cone of powdered iron oxide and aluminum with powdered crystal in the form of play sand.  The bases are equal amounts of sand and resin with powdered aluminum and trace amounts of iron oxide.  The different resin mixtures is to provide cascading densities where the medium density stimulates the higher density to ramp up its output.

Cascading densities works in the bigger ones so I figured, what the hell.

As soon as they came out of the molds I could tell these things were far from ordinary orgonite.  Both put out a very noticeable vibration buzz you can feel.  Clearly, the energy is concentrated at the cone peaks and feels more electric and alive than any non-powered unit previously made.  The larger one puts out slightly more energy but the energy signature is identical.  All in all, I'm impressed.

I wonder why I never considered this combination of shapes before.  After playing with this concept, I realize I overlooked a design aspect that should have been obvious.  Using the edge to direct the energy in a natural way brings better results than ignoring or obliterating the edge, and assume this stuff is releasing energy in the direction you expect it to go...  which is straight up like smoke coming out of a chimney.

A few thoughts... Will I get the same effect if I machine an edge in a location of my choosing?  Are round edges better than straight ones?  Will stacking them multiply the output?  What about a mobius?   

One thing I learned from years of working with this stuff is sometimes the laws of physics are replaced with guidelines of alchemy and things seldom work out the way you expect.  What should work sometimes doesn't and then a small change can have dramatic, unexpected results.  The idea that combining quartz and aluminum, the most abundant elements on the planet, can produce a substance so beneficial to humanity and can be made by anyone at little to no cost is nothing short of amazing.  Best of all, it's free!

Did someone say pyramid?

I'm on it.

          

7 comments:

marko montenegro said...

http://orgonorgonite.blogspot.com/2012/04/mali-prijatelji-androidi.html

THX Tom :)

karmasurfer said...

Thanx Marko. Nice work. Love the androids.

THE CANUCK said...

As to the shape..
Mexican Hat...or UFO ????
Mmmmmmm....
just a thought. :-)
Nice to see you working again !
Keep up the good work !!

karmasurfer said...

I suppose a 5/5 cerveza requires a decent chapeaus as a proper accoutrement but UFO is what we're all thinking. I just didn't want to say it first. :)

I'm just getting started on this tangent. Stay tuned.

Aⓡⓣⓔⓢⓐⓝⓞ ✑ said...

It's below any doubt that orgonite is an astonishing discovery for human life... Impressive!


In my experience as a reiki therapist, i was higly surprised when i figured this kind of "bioenergy" was finally tec handled and gratefully accepted by a lot of people! Great!!

I would love to experiment this orgonite marvel for cleansing and healing porpuses (this is really new for me). In order to learn more about high frequence bioenergy (or DOR)... (since my results with reiki control on clouds were pretty similar to cloudbuster videos)

Do you think maybe... you could send me 1 or 2?
Of course i'd pay for shipping and handcraft...
I was pretty interested in your "mexican hat design"...

Anyway... thanks for your time!

Namaste....

karmasurfer said...

Thanks, Artesano.

As a reiki therapist, I'm sure you'll come up with some applications I didn't consider.

I'll be glad to send you a couple pieces from my next pour.

We'll keep in touch.

Anonymous said...

"Guten Tag" from Germany, Karmasurfer!

Your mexican-hat-concept is very intriguing; I am in the process of aquiring some nano-metals and carbon-based powders (e.g. shungite, the "prima materia" of nature - 2.5 billion years old algae) in order to "reverse engineer" a modification of your discovery (if you don't mind).

Regarding the effectivity of that special shape:

I ruminated and researched a lot why this concept seems to work so well regarding the output-strength and I might have discovered several historical links to that:

1) Did you know that the biblical "Shewbreads" weren't made of white flour at all, but consisted of white Ormus-gold-powder, frankincense-resin and myrrh (yes, correct, the very same ingredients that the three magi brought to Jesus' birth) and were nothing other than a highly efficient ancient orgone-generator?
The shape of those shewbreads was not like pancakes or bricks (as falsely mentioned everywhere), but like sharply pointed cones resting on a bowl. That's right, more or less a variation of your "Mexican hat" design!
You can see their shape on several egyptian hieroglyphs - always assigned to the the meanings / translations "highly precious gift for the king / the gods" and "sacred sustenance" respectively...makes me wonder...

2) Please go take a look at some pictures of tibetan Stupas and their outer/inner architecture.
They are more or less shaped in the same manner (large base with a pointed tower), acting traditionally as giant geomantic energy devices...

Once I find the needed leisure-time for pouring, I am going to cast something like a
"shewbread/stupa-hybrid" made out of nano-orgonite to further analyse this whole concept...

Very best regards,

Mr. A