Wednesday, June 13, 2012

is the menu the meal?

After all these years of sleeping with orgonite under my bed, you'd think I'd get used to the orgone dreams.  Hell, every night is a new dream experience that seems to be giving me crash courses in something that makes sense until waking reality prevents me from wrapping my mind around it, followed by a new orgonite design.  Last night was no exception.

I keep a notebook on the night stand to jot down those elusive ideas that are so crystal clear and easily comprehendable in dream state but get lost in the transference to 3D reality.  I don't always use the notebook because in dream state these bits of information are so obvious and mundane and waking from deep sleep to record anything takes me away from the experience.  I know this stuff is as important as it is elusive and more than once I woke up with a pen in one hand and the pad in the other with enough fragmented clues to jar a dream memory.

The voice said, "A gilded menu is not the meal.  It's the same thing," followed by a new orgonite design with nine orgonite cylinders radiating from a central shaft like spokes on a wheel, or more closely, the cylinders around a stunt aircraft engine.  A close up showed the ends of these cylinders had orgonite dome caps on the outer ends with concave ends in the center where they meet. 

This design makes perfect sense if you want to direct the energy to the center. 
In recent experiments I found it's the edge that directs orgone energy out of the device while round has the opposite effect and this design suggests directing the energy from nine orgone generators to a single point in the center.
 
A few questions:  What is in the center that all these units are aiming at?  What is the purpose of this device?  Why nine?
 
I'm reasonably sure it's design suggests a concentration of energy from multiple sources to a single point for reasons yet to be revealed.  From there, I can only assume another device, yet to be conceived, will either function or channel this concentrated energy somewhere else for purposes unknown at this point.  At any rate, I plan on building it as soon as I make the molds and settle on specifics.

I'll keep ya posted.

   

No comments: