Thursday, June 28, 2012

sharing the intensity

Ever since I removed the large mexican hat from under my bed I noticed a change.  The orgone enhanced dreams full of intense inspiration were replaced by non-stop, dreamless coma.  Although the sleep was restful, I'd wake each morning with a mental blank and a profound sense of non-accomplishment.  This is the way my sleep used to be before I got into orgonite and I can't say I like it much.  That's probably why my pre-orgone life focused around fun and adventure in the wee hours between 11pm and 4am instead of wasting all that time in a state of simulated death.

I'm not saying I never used to dream.  On the contrary, I've been blessed with epic, movie-like dreams my whole life.  Some were so vivid I can remember every detail as if it was yesterday's reality, but there's a vast difference between ordinary dreams and orgone enhanced dreams.  I may be a lot of things but ordinary aint one of em, so I fetched some orgonite on my way upstairs.

As I was carrying the large mexican hat orgonite to my sleeping chamber, I could feel the energy tingle as it traveled up my arm.  None of my other creations came close to the energy output of this passive device.  The construction is simple.  No complex layers or coils.  No exotic crystals or precious metals.  It's simply a very basic orgonite recipe used by orgone engineers all over the globe as a foundation for more complex devices.  As I mentioned in an earlier post, it's the shape and distinct edge that directs the energy with a balance of reflection and release.  Hell, I don't know why it works but it does and every test points to the shape as the only parameter that makes such a vast difference in strength. 

The next morning I woke with a new design modification for the mexican hat with a suggestion to ship some smaller versions to people as a surprise gifting.  So I did.

It should get there within a week.  I hope ya like it.

  

No comments: