Thursday, June 26, 2014

free orgonite

I saw a design like this on the internet a while ago and wondered how they made it.  I figured it must be very difficult to make, since the cost was something like $40.  
About a week ago I figured out how to make these things and the process isn't as difficult as I first thought.  In fact, it's falling-off-a-log simple and the small size allows a fast curing time.  The elegant doughnut shape means you don't need to engineer a way to mount it on a chain.  This is as simple as it gets in a 3D world.

Aside from it's primal sophistication, the best part is what's in it.  Black iron oxide, powdered quartz, and resin.  This unit has about a half teaspoon of iron oxide with a couple grams of powdered quartz crystal to ramp it up.  Ordinarily, I'd use crushed quartz sand but the smaller mass of this unit requires something better...  Clear quartz pulverized to the consistency of confectioners sugar.  I also threw in some wheat flour as an organic and to make it more pleasant to the touch.  The torus shape allows an energy signature similar to the magnetic field on an electric motor and is ideal for concentrating the max amount of energy from a small orgonite mass.  

Since this unit is made from extremely dense orgonite material and requires some kind of stimulation to make it work, I figure what better place than over your heart?  Your heart is basically an electric motor switching polarities from + to - that contracts and expands in waves to keep your blood moving.  An over simplification of heart mechanics but my point is it's enough to give this ring a bump to get it working.  There's also movement from breathing, moving, talking, and all those thousands of frequencies your organs crank out to the universe in a symphony that is unique to you alone.  

Just cause ya can't hear it doesn't mean we're not putting out a lot of noise.  I imagine any higher life form that can hear the frequency cacophony we're all emitting will probably interpret it as the primal scream wailing of sociopathic monkey-men in emotional blood lust agony.  No wonder they stay away from us.  

Anyway... as I was taking my morning shower, the thought came to me that giving these things away to anyone who asks would be the thing to do.  It's not only a karmic thing but gives me the opportunity to do some cheap research.  It will also be good for you by instilling and reinforcing the attitude that you CAN get something just by asking for it.  

Drop me a line and ask for a free ring and I'll send one to you free of charge.  Free means no charge of any kind.  No postage.  No handling.  Just, plain, free.  I'll even ship international.  These things are small and light weight.  How much can it cost to ship to the most desolate place on the planet?  Don't worry about it.  As I said.  It's FREE.  Free, that is, while supplies last.  

BUT... There's a catch.  If I send you one of these, just use it and try to let me know your experience with it.  That's all.  I know most people won't report back but some will and I'm just playing a numbers game here.  Throw enough mud on a wall and some of it sticks.  It's the reports I get back that count.

Besides, free is always good.

           

22 comments:

Unknown said...

Good read... I would like to take advantage of your free orgonite. I've been reading up on it and I feel its time to get pass reading and get my hands on the real thing. I will def give you feed back because I feel its the only way to grow. i can be emailed at Nathanielherriott@yahoo.com Thank you.

Sara Lawrence Kaplan said...

Hi, what a generous offer! I too would love one! Please contact me at Sillycritter7@gmail.com. Thank you so very much! Blessings, Sara K.

Anonymous said...

That sounds amazing! I would love to try this out! Ive never been able to buy orgonite since i learned about it, but ive been really curious! Thank you so much! andrew-kramer1@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

So kind of you to offer this free orgonite, such an amazing gift you are giving out. I would love to take advantage of this opportunity. Please feel free to contact me at wallace_spanish@yahoo.com.

Thank you in advance.

Unknown said...

I would like one of your pendants, and would be happy to report my experience with it. My email address is richterphallos@gmail.com.

Anonymous said...

this is cool,I would like one of your pendants, and would be happy to report my experience with it. My email address is anthony_joseph@live.com

hiupwego said...

Hi
great idea,informative and educational:)
I would also love to get the orgonite pendant and participate in your research :)
mail:omidirectional8@gmail.com

jeannie said...

i would love to have one: my email is: littleketu@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I would be grateful to receive your free offer...thank you...
jp6677@juno.com.

Unknown said...

Would you send one my way? I'm hoping it would improve things. I will be happy to report back. moosemasterson@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Would you send me one? I would love to try this product.I have negative energy around my house that i would like to get rid of. I will report back. ducerios209@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Would you send me one? I would love to try this product. I have negative energy around my house that i would like to get rid of. I will report back. DULCERIOS209@YAHOO.COM

Anonymous said...

PLEASE I really need some free orgone, I will report back indefintely. I am in the USA and have very little funds :( please help!

my e-mail is bmunchy@live.com

Anonymous said...

I would be grateful to receive your free gift and will gladly report back. menxer@live.com

Anonymous said...

I want free orgone. To be shipped to my address. Tayana Jean Pierre, 783 Ne 127 St, North Miami,FL,33161

Unknown said...

I would love to have one maybe even two so I can give one to my wife.

Lhagic@live.com

Unknown said...

I would love to have one maybe even two so I can give one to my wife.

Lhagic@live.com

Unknown said...

I'm new to the orgonites thing, but I would love to test yours out and report back to you my experience with them! ☺

Krishaynes45@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Have you gotten one?

Unknown said...

No, I have not heard a peep, let alone receive anything. Sad, really. I would really love to try it. There is a lot of negativity in my home.

Unknown said...

Hello thanks for the info I would love one you can contact me at chopomr@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Lil chopo
579 Sheridan forest rd.
Goldsboro N.C 27534