Saturday, September 13, 2014

tired of waiting

The other night I was dreaming while The Kinks tune, Tired of Waiting played over and over in my dream background, like this was the only record in the juke box.  After a while, the dream became the background as I paid more attention to the tune.  I can't recall the last time I heard this tune in waking life but I knew the lyrics as if I wrote them yesterday.  The mark of a great song is hearing it once and it stays with you for the rest of your life.  Doubly so for the lyrics.
 
As this song continued to play over and over I couldn't help wondering if Dave Davies loosened his guitar strings to produce that unique Kink sound.

The flavor of this dream was unmistakably orgone enhanced.  It had that familiar feel that can only come from a powered up field generator on the other side of the house, in this case, Jupiter 2 with a fist sized chuck of crystal on top of it.  Although Jupiter 2 has been running non-stop for a couple years, it wasn't till the night of these dreams that I realized it didn't have a top orb to direct the energy, and I simply used this big chunk of quartz in place of the orb and went to bed.  No wonder my dreams were so pedestrian last month.

Note to self... Check the field generator from time to time to make sure it has all its parts.  

The next morning I got on the computer, searched for Tired of Waiting, and played the first video that came up.  Half way down the comment section I read... "dave davies used to loosen cords to get that great  twang the best band EVER"

Godam, I love these little synchronisities!

  

No comments: