Saturday, August 13, 2016

what's with this keshe pain pen?

I heard about the Keshe pain pen a few months ago.  Ebay has them for upwards of 50 bucks but the construction seemed simple enough.  Rather than shell out 50 bucks for a total unknown, I decided to build one and take it from there. 

The object you see to the left is my first pain pen attempt.  I used what I had on hand.  A fairly long piece of twisted 14 gauge copper wire for making tensor rings. 

After twisting the cable around a steel rod and fitting the center cable, I nano coated it with a MAPP gas torch and slid it in a test tube.  The design calls for a substance called GANS, and since I didn't have any, I used ORMUS as a substitute.  GANS and ORMUS are completely different in every way but they look similar and it's what I had and I figured using ORMUS was better than nothing.  I figure it's like making a hot dog, substituting salsa for ketchup.  Not the same but good enough.

I was impressed enough with the energy output that I built two more to repeat the experiment.  The second one was identical to the first with only single wire instead of cable, and just as the first, twisted clock-wise.  The third was identical to the second with a counter clock-wise twist as the only difference.

As far as energy output, the first and second units were almost identical as the strongest, and the third one, with the counter clock-wise twist, produced next to nothing.  I gave the second one away but the prototype has been sitting on my computer desk, undisturbed, since I made it.

That was then and I didn't give the pain pen a second thought, even though I developed a severe pinched nerve that sent a numbing feeling of low current down my right arm.  A combination of work ethic and lack of available time kept me from a chiropractic adjustment, and I just put up with it, thinking I'll get around to seeing my chiropractor when I get the time, if it doesn't fix itself before that.  Yeah, typical procrastination.  The same thing I give everyone else hell for.  

Well, as I was sitting at my desk this morning with my first cup of joe, I looked at the pain pen prototype and figured, what the hell.  I held the business end about 2" from my right elbow and moved it in little circles around the area.  Within 30 seconds I could feel a distinctive magnetic field.  Not a lot but a just there feeling.  I tried the same thing on my shoulder and wrist for just a few seconds while reading an article.  It was the area around the thumb that I felt the tingle the strongest from the pen.  Not thinking much about it, I drank my coffee and went to get another when I realized that numbing feeling I had in my arm was gone.  That was four hours ago and I feel quite good, in a general sort of way.  Even that lower back pain is gone and I actually feel taller, as opposed to the troglodyte posture I assume before I become semi-vertical.  All this from using this pain pen for something like two minutes.

I believed the pain was a result of a pinched nerve followed by inflammation.  Reduce the inflammation, reduce the pain.  That's understandable, but what about this pen?  Does this pain pen reduce inflammation?  Does this pen fix the problem or only the symptom?  Pain has one function, to tell you something is wrong.  Am I cured or are my pain receptors turned off?  I don't know.  I'm just asking. 

I discounted the placebo effect since I never expected anything to happen.  But I then realized I never gave this pain pen any kind of real test because I didn't have any pain problems to try it on when I built it.  I felt a tingle, followed by low level amazement and moved on to other projects. 

Against all common sense, I have to admit there's something very dramatic about this Keshe pain pen.  If I could get such results from a device, sloppily thrown together from spare parts and substitute fluids, think what I could produce if I built one the proper way that Keshe suggests.

Looks like I'll be travelling this tangent for a while.    

   

No comments: