Monday, October 31, 2016

gifting the grid

In earlier posts I pointed out how this five gallon thing I built kicks out some very extreme power and I mentioned more than once that I didn't have a clue what I was going to do with it.  Like a unit without a purpose.

Last night, as I sat on the back porch with my rum and spiced cider, it occurred to me that Halloween might be a good day to fire up the Mofo and patch it directly into the grid.

I set the frequency generator at a square wave 432Hz signal, ramped it up with a 12v amp, and added a tensor ring for a steroid effect.

Patching it to the grid was the easiest part.  I just took an extension cord, clipped off the female end, separated the leads, taped the ends, and wrapped the two wires around the top column, where all this energy is flowing, and plugged it into an outlet.

Alternating current, which is what comes out of your electrical outlets, reverses polarity 60 times a second.  This allows electricity to flow both ways.  If you had a method of generating more electricity than you use, such as windmills or solar panels, the surplus electricity would flow in the opposite direction and the electric company would be sending you a check.  There's more to it than that but that's the general principal.

Setting up the Mofo in this fashion allows me to imbue the electricity flowing through this residence, and by extension, the neighborhood, and theoretically, the whole power grid with the most awesome energy this unit kicks out.

Since this Mofo is basically a five gallon succor punch with 600' of mobius coil wire with an amped up frequency of 432Hz, it seems fitting to program it with an intention.  A big unit requires a big intention so I programmed it to wake up the rest of humanity that's still asleep and collectively usher in a new age of spiritual enhancement, free energy, and universal love.

Like water, AC electricity touches all shores and anointing the power grid in this way could have a profoundly positive influence on every residence, business, prison complex, government agency, and life form its power lines reach.

Let's see if there's any profound changes in the next two weeks.  At the risk of sounding overly optimistic, my guess it'll be nothing short of absolute awesome!


No comments: