Saturday, December 03, 2016

got skin?


It was my local pharmacist who said if I can manage to come up with a real poison ivy cure, we could both make a fortune. I had the antidote for poison ivy. I just needed all the trappings that go along with merchandising such a thing, like packaging, labeling, manufacture, distribution, funding, lab work, business plans, FDA approval, and all the red tape that goes hand in hand with modern American business.

I may be a tinker and experimenter but an administrator, I am not. After a while, my poison ivy cure became little more than free relief for family and friends, usually in a state of half scabbing, oozing pustules, with an itch severe enough to bring them to the brink of madness.

My work with frequencies and field generators took up most of my free time and my cure sat on the back burner to be revitalized when the time was right. Little did I know the right time was pretty damn soon.

When Tammy casually mentioned she had what looked like the beginning of psoriasis, it got me thinking of possible cures, and my poison ivy cure immediately came to mind. As I listened to her tell me about the rash on her neck, my mind went off on skin cure tangents. The cure is simple. Jewel weed extract and water in a 3:1 ratio to allow it to produce an aerate spray from a pump bottle. If I substitute colloidal silver for the water it would include an anti-bacterial element to promote healing and reduce the chance for infection. A touch of glycerin would act like a patch to keep the solution on the treated area. Out of the three components, glycerin is the only one with FDA approval, allowing me to list it as the active ingredient with the truly active ingredients listed as inactive to satisfy FDA requirements. I mixed up a small batch and Tammy is now conducting personal research on whatever skin irritations she has with substantial documentation through her course of treatment.

Yeah, I know… The government has their games and FDA is no exception. FDA will NOT approve any natural cure for anything, ever. Unless it can be created in a lab by big pharma with billions in research and payoff funds, no cure will hit the pharmacy shelf. Doubly so for a natural cure. The addition of glycerin will allow me to produce my cure because many years ago, FDA granted approval for it, and because of this irreversible approval rating, I can do what every other poison ivy relief vendor out there can do… Add an FDA approved substance as the active ingredient, even if it's totally useless.

Talk about totally useless. Have you ever perused the drug stores for what is sold for poison ivy relief? Almost all of them focus on the symptoms of poison ivy instead of the cause. Active ingredients listed are usually crap like alcohol, which burns like hell and does nothing but dry up a few emerging pustules, and camphor, which reduces the itching so you don't scratch. Each manufacturer has their own proprietary blend of FDA approved crap that does little more than give the illusion of reducing the symptoms while letting the problem run its course.

I get my jewel weed extract in bulk from a company who does their own reactivity tests, freeing me from the burden and cost of lab work to see if one out of a million people might react negatively from a substance. I produce my own colloidal silver in small batches using only pure water using reverse osmosis with 3PPM Himalayan salt with a consistent 38PPM nano particle colloidal silver. The colloidal silver alone can cure Ebola, according to government studies. Topical application of this type of colloidal silver acts as an antibacterial and antibiotic to reduce inflammation and infection and promote rapid healing.

All three ingredients have a proven, historical track record for healing a plethora of ailments. Jewel weed will stop the progression of poison ivy rash and reverse it faster and more complete than anything big pharma or nature can provide. Colloidal silver is backed by independent and government studies that conclude nothing nasty can survive in a colloidal silver solution. Glycerin is totally non-reactive and is available everywhere and has FDA approval. According to the FDA, only an FDA approved drug can be listed as an active ingredient, and since all three ingredients are listed as non-reactive, I can bypass the reactivity lab tests. It looks like I got FDA approval through the back door and I'll be producing and selling this stuff without worry about government intervention. So, up yours FDA.

If you care to recreate this formula, I'll give you all the information you need to make your own. But if you just want a bottle to try out before you invest a ton of cash, let me know and I'll send you something. This is just part of my research and development budget, which might set me back a few hundred dollars, compared to the 300 million the FDA said I would have to spend before they denied approval. (and we wonder why medical costs are so high)

This 300 million dollar figure FDA considers a reasonable price to pay to research a simple formula is stunningly mind blowing. On top of that, their arrogance in telling me straight out they will NEVER approve it no matter how much I spend is designed to discourage anyone from trying. $300,000,000 is a lot of money. That kind of money can buy a distribution center full of cutting edge lab equipment tended by an army of lab coated technicians with enough left over cash to buy an island in the Caribbean. I wonder if this 300 mil was a subtle suggestion as to the amount FDA would accept to change their minds? I'll bet dollars to donuts if I suggested a meeting between our respective lawyers to work something out, and if I actually had 300 million to spare, we might have the first natural cure approval by the FDA since 1974. Of course, FDA would insist on approving a natural cure ONLY if it was able to be synthesized in a lab, which no longer makes it a natural cure.

That seems to be the unmentioned FDA mission statement.

Any drug can get FDA approval as long as it can be synthesized in a laboratory and comes with enough money to influence our decision.

More money means faster approval and my pockets aint that deep. 

I hope to get this stuff on the market before the springtime poison ivy season.

On a lighter note and deeper tangent...


I'm comin.  I'm comin, though my head is hangin low.

I hear the gentle voices callin

old, black, Joe.

No comments: