Friday, March 03, 2017

I'm a believer and it's about time

I figure a good litmus test for spirituality and wakefulness is your opinion on Trump.  Not to put too sharp a point on it, Trump is a facilitator of God's will, just as much as Moses and Jesus.

If you're a liberal, you won't find much harm in what I said and you'll just go on hating the guy for reasons no one else understands.  If you're a Christian or a Jew you might consider what I said as blasphemy.  If you're a truth seeker, you might want to think twice before you lay some atheistic horse shit at the base of the temple and acknowledge you are witness to a miracle.  Think about the Speech Hillary would have said in front of congress the other day, if the powers that be had their way.  Now, wonder if maybe God might have put Trump in the white house because he likes us.

It's this kinda stuff that makes me a believer.     

No comments: