Friday, May 12, 2017

manifestation, one at a time

Not really impressed with the first orb, I decided to construct another with the same recipe but with a different shape and pour protocol.

Maybe I've been working with powered devices for too long but these passive devices seem feeble to me.  I suppose I should appreciate the minuscule buzz they create but they're nothing compared to the powered field generators I've been building these past years.  Just because I'm not sensitive enough to feel the subtle energy these things put out doesn't mean it's not there.   

The basic construction is copper oxide, brass chips, red iron oxide, lots of quartz sand, and just enough resin to let it pour.  The imperfect look was intentional and made possible by a heavy slopping of Vaseline on the inside of the glass mold.  Resin can't get past something as thick as Vaseline, so it cures with the release agent imperfections, making the thing look like a common rock... with hole in it.  Rather than a simple orgonite orb, the hole turns it into a toroid shaped power structure capable of some relatively awesome power.

I didn't realize how awesome it was until I jacked it up with 7.83Hz and made an intention.  Let's just say the intention was way out of the bounds of accepted reality, and even I expected the intent to swirl down the improbable pipe.  Within four hours, my intent became manifest.  I shit and fell into it upon realizing what happened.  I mean, I literally defecated in my pants and fell backward landing on my ass in total amazement.

This isn't the first time this sort of thing happened.  It seems to occur whenever I make a fairly large piece.  While it's in the final stage of cure, or shortly thereafter, is when the intention to manifest is highest.
I've noticed this time and time again, the manifestation window is greatest near the completion of the project or when freshest out of the mold, and peters off after that.

To be clear, it doesn't seem to happen with small pieces like TBs but the larger, softball sized and up pieces, have an extraordinary ability to manifest intent into reality.  But it's not a long lived intention manifestator.  It has like one big intention you can use in a rather short time frame and peters out after that.

What this tells me is I have to make another softball sized orgonite for each intention I make.  That's cool, because I need about six more for my next project.  

No comments: