Wednesday, June 21, 2017

naturharmoniestation

The Naturharmoniestation, or NHS, is a device built by a company in Germany that claims it will clear electro-smog and chemtrails from the air in a radius of 14km and an altitude as high as 17km. That means it would take three of these units to clean the air in lower Manhattan. You know I had to try and build one.

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVfNLLCTdAY
The video is in German without subtitles, but the materials and methods were fairly easy to understand.  It's basically an orgone accumulator wrapped around a pipe using layers of felt and steel wool with heavy paper as a layering medium.  An orgone accumulator functions through layers of steel wool and an organic material in separate layers.  Separation of the layers is critical and even a single steel wool hair making contact with another layer can short the system and drastically reduce it's effectiveness.  By folding the steel wool and organic material in an envelope of heavy paper and wrapping it around the pipe eliminates that risk entirely.  Multiple wrappings in construction grade plastic produces a very effective three layer orgone accumulator that looks like the resonator on a car, and just as weatherproof.

The NHS website will sell you a unit, just like the pic, for about $550.  That got my attention!  I'll bet I could build one just as good for a fraction of that cost.  An online search got me all the parts I needed for less than fifty bucks but building the damn thing was a different story.  Unless you have a helper or two and a large working area, this project could get the better of you.  If you choose to do it outside, in the wind, pray you have the patience and eye-hand coordination to successfully put it together. 

I managed to build this one solo but there were times during this project I nearly lost my shit.  Building that IKEA home work station/gym is falling off a log simple, by comparison.  Working with steel wool, cutting felt to fit, and measuring and cutting paper envelopes in the wind made me wish I had three arms.  The first layer took an hour to assemble and 45min into it I was ready to throw the whole thing in the ditch. 

There's a layer of paper over the pipe, followed by felt, then a layer of steel wool, both wrapped in an envelope of brown paper exactly 60cm wide.  This is then tied up like a salami before the next set of layers.  There's three sets of layers making this a three frequency orgone accumulator.

I had to take a few liberties with the design.  Finding 2" shrink tube can only be found online and the steel pipe has a tendency to rust.  Packing tape will have to do to seal it, for now, and a coat of shellac on the exposed metal parts should retard oxidation.  This thing is designed to stand in grounded water, exposed to the elements for an extended period of time and I want this unit to last.  Since this unit is closely associated with water, I included a triskelion on the pipe before the first layer.

The method NHS uses to activate these pipes is mounted to a grounded bucket of water, which I intend to do, but I can't help wondering how this device would react with a cranked up field generator at it's base.  Like maybe as the pipe on the PVC CB or with a submerged field generator in the bucket of grounded water. 

I'll keep ya posted.


 
  

            

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great! I think 3 layers will do as well, but the original is 7 layers: check the video at position 4:30 (here they show the check-list and it goes up to 7).

karmasurfer said...

Thanks for catching my mistake. I just went by what they did, not the checklist that's written in German. Had I'd known, I would've made the thing with 7 layers. The next one will have a few extra layers to make up for it.