Wednesday, June 07, 2017

some more orgone stuff

What you see to the left is part of a larger unit I'm putting together.  This is only the beginning stages and the whole project is far from total conceptualization.  What the finished project will look like is anybody's guess and what it's supposed to do is just as vague but the parts are small and easy to make, which means I can mix and pour something on my way through the garage to check on the wine I have on it's second ferment.

The bottom orb is the one I made a few weeks ago followed by two smaller orbs of a lessor density than the first.  The three smaller units are six halves from left over resin, three medium density and three high density.  The close proximity of medium and high density puts out an energy field even I can feel, which made a natural choice to mount them on top.  The whole thing is held in place with copper pipe to satisfy the principal of metal on the inside.  When the time comes I'll complete it with organic material on the outside to satisfy the other half of that rule.
This has been running on 7.83Hz since I made the first orb.   

I still have to play with the order to find out what combination works best.  At this point, there's a gentle buzz flowing through the top.  I know I can do better but like I say, it's not even a concept yet.  The thought occurred to me that I might be able to boost that ring generator by pre-forming some medium to low density tiles to fit the perimeter.  That would be quick, easy, and painless.  At this stage I can't say if I'll be using this ring or opt for something completely different.  My money's on something completely different.    

No comments: