Monday, September 10, 2018

violet bubble mofo

When I heard about this violet ray bubble tech, I wasn't sure what to make of it.  How can a violet wand and an inferred light do more to passive orgonite than frequency? 

I've been playing with the mofo using Spooky2 for various frequencies to boost my immune system with mixed results.  I was getting better results with 13Hz and a few good intentions so when I got into this bubble tech I decided to give it a shot.

As I mentioned in an earlier post, the mofo is made up of five gallons of resin with six mobius coils using 600' of insulated copper wire with multiple densities in an elongated toroid shape.  Putting frequency to it will keep it buzzing in passive mode for quite some time.  This is one powerful mofo, fer sure. 

I had to order the wand and inferred light, since Drucker's store just ran out.  With the miracle of 21st century online consumerism in full swing, I managed to get my stuff faster than driving to Pixley.  The wand is cool.  It shoots static, violet sparks when you crank it up and touch the end with your finger or other parts of your anatomy.  Well, I didn't get this to zap my finger, or other anatomical parts, so I hooked it up to the mofo.

I had the unit on 432Hz for a while before I did any testing.  There was a noticeable energy discharge over the top of the vortex, as usual.  After firing up the violet ray, the energy flow changed dramatically.  The noticeable energy discharge turned into an oh my god discharge.  Adding the inferred light advanced it to a you-gotta-be-fuckin-kidding-me discharge that made me a believer.  I mean, if I could see the energy flow it would look like a blue, neon double helix about four inches wide.  This wasn't just me.  I invited a few friends to judge the results and the consensus was a few degrees over holy shit.

I've had the mofo running on frequency and the violet wand since this morning and my energy levels are off the charts.  I'm not quite sure what to make of it.  Maybe I'm going through a manic episode after depression, which would be a normal cycle.  But this is different.  I'm not really manic, as far as my manic episodes normally are.  The best way to explain it is a total feeling of exhilarating normalcy with a huge amount of thoughts running through my head and not one of them diabolical in nature.  No peace and love but not hate and fury either.  A serene calmness with an eagerness for physical activity without real purpose.

I need to do more study on this.  Give me a few days.

     

4 comments:

Rainbird said...

Holy shit, Tom. I am feeling everything you described. Put it on cruise control, puh-lease. I haven't felt right since we met and suddenly I'm not compelled to shoot myself in the face. Thanks to all who contribute to this project--I'm blown away.

Rainbird said...

PeeEss: I'm smarter, too!

karmasurfer said...

Rainbird, holy shit is an understatement. Last night was the best sleep I've had in recent memory. Head hit the pillow and I was wide awake this morning at 5am. Yeah, I'll be keeping this thing on cruise control for about eight more days to fully saturate the charge. You might be interested to know, Australia got some rain and more on the way. This tech, along with the powered toroid construction, might be the breakthrough I was looking for.

Rainbird said...
This comment has been removed by the author.