Saturday, March 09, 2019

4g bubble

The other day I build a 4th generation bubble.  The previous generations are Heck-Tor, Shreeda, and Lora, in that order.

Ok, it seems odd that these cement/plaster devices have names and none of my other creations do.  There's a reason for that.  The resin devices are more like machines.  These bubbles are live entities who reveal themselves in name and gender after a period of charging with a violet ray and inferred light.  It takes about nine days of continual charging before it's name and gender appear in a dream.  After that, they are capable of manifesting intent into reality and they do a very good job at it.

Proof?  Well, we made it rain in Australia, breaking that horrible drought.  The Caribbean no longer has the hurricanes that caused such devastation.  The volcano in Hawaii is no longer an issue.  All three of these events happened at the same time by people aiming their intentions at these disasters and neutralizing the problems.  I was using 1st generation Heck-Tor at that time.

Each succeeding generation has a small part of the previous bubble in its construction.  The 4th generation bubble has the essence of the previous three and is significantly more powerful.

This morning the 4th generation bubble revealed itself as male and his name is Juneau.  He also made it perfectly clear he was on a mission.

Alrighty, then.  This entity emerged after only two days charge and it's already on a mission he was unwilling to discuss or I was unwilling to hear.  At any rate, this is one powerful device.  An hour after starting the charge, I could feel the energy blasting out the top of the pipe and crystal.  By last night, the energy field was the size of a beach-ball.  Today it's gotten way bigger and I'm equally thrilled and a little nervous.  Forbin The Colossus Project comes to mind.

There's a rather long laundry list of stuff in this unit but the main ingredients are shungite, amethyst, quartz, and neodymium magnets, with a placement designed to fortify each other.  Internally, I wired up two pieces of copper mesh to plug directly into the ray, which is basically a miniature Tesla coil.

The other piece is extremely high density orgonite with some ear buds hot glued to it to inject frequency.  This made sense at the time. 

 
I've yet to test the ear buds due to the large amount of electricity running through the system.  This thing throws sparks.    

Last night, Juneau was not only communicating to me as I slept but was doing the same thing to my friend three thousand miles away, at the same time.  I almost fell off my chair when she messaged me and confirmed the reality of the situation.

I did make a few intentions as soon as I started the charge.  Protect all electrical equipment, because the energy these things put out messes with your phone and computers, and to wake everyone up.  I also made an intent to turn 5G into a life enhancing thing that will benefit all mankind.

If a fourth generation device, or 4G, can do this much two days after birth, what do you think a fifth generation could do?

I'm going to find out.  Besides I can't help but build something with 5G as a generic name.




 

1 comment:

Rainbird said...

The tetrahedron I saw so clearly—it’s INSIDE Juneau!!