Friday, August 09, 2019

another pvc cb upgrade

It occurred to me that I could easily mount a bubble on the end of the PVC CB pipe with a concave mirror amplifying the signal back to the main dish.  Since the main dish points the signal to the secondary mirror, which reflects the signal back, the result will be a closed feedback loop of scalar energy that, theoretically, will progressively increase over time.

Making the concave mirror took a bit of time.  Gluing Mylar to the concave satellite dish surface surface wasn't enough.  You'll never get the wrinkles out.  I used 2" strips of adhesive Mylar, painstakingly applied, one by one, until the whole surface was covered.  In hindsight, I should have sanded the surface down to bare metal for a better quality reflection but this will do for this purpose.  Hey, it's my first try.  No one's an expert at first.

The next step is to turn the main dish into a concave mirror to maximize the feedback.  At this time, the frequency generator only powers the orgone field generator.  The bubble works on a different charging protocol that involves violet ray at 33Hz and inferred light but I included a method of injecting frequency through an eighth inch jack.  I'm considering splitting the signal from the frequency generator to charge both units.  Something more interesting might be connecting it to an earth battery, since the frequency generator is solar powered and only runs in daylight.  I kinda like that idea.  Not only will this unit be in constant charge mode but it lets Mother Earth in charge of dosage.

Ok, so what's this thing supposed to do?  I'm glad you asked.  The orgone field generator at the base is basically a roided out, succor punch, with a proven track record of manifesting intent into reality.  The top unit is a 4th generation, living entity, multi-dimensional, fully charged bubble designed to manifest quantum reality.  The combination of these two devices, in this formation, with facing parabolic mirrors, should exponentially increase the scalar energy to turn a simple thought into reality.   

When I installed the mofo a few days ago I made the intention to get some rain to Mongolia.  Yesterday Ulaanbaatar got a half inch of rain.  That's a big deal, considering the Gobi desert is just south of there.  Also, there isn't any place farther from here than Mongolia.  It stands to reason my feeble PVC CB pipe had nothing to do with sending anything to the other side of the Earth.  Aiming has nothing to do with it.  It was the magnified intent and a little scalar energy that does things.  If that's the case, may as well forget about aiming and just use the main dish as something to hold everything together.

I'm not done with this quite yet. 

I'm just getting warmed up.





2 comments:

Rainbird said...

Beats a bus ticket all to hell, eh?

karmasurfer said...

OMG a three stooges moment. Can anyone imagine a bus ride to Mongolia? What a brain dead torture fest that would be. I'd be eating my feet before we got to Hong Kong.