Tuesday, July 30, 2019

pvc cb upgrade


It's been a long time comin but that original orgone field generator on the PVC CB really needed an upgrade.

This is my first orgone field generator, in this style, and it's been on this dish since I built it.  How long has it been?  Sixteen years?  Holy crap!  Well, it certainly served me well and I can't complain about its performance.  It's just that I'm building field generators eight generations beyond this little unit and I wanted to put a new engine in the old model T. 



And that dish... Something had to be done.  How I settled all these years for grey is beyond me.  Hell, it still has the original Primestar logo on it.  Add a coat of paint to the to do list.

This mofo field generator has six hundred feet or wire to make up the stack of six mobius coils.  It took five gallons of resin and roughly seven layers of densities.  Every edge was painstakingly rounded off, including the internal mobius stack.  Several layers of shellac for the organic outer layer and lined with metal in the inside shaft.  I put everything I knew into this and on it's own it's severely kick-ass.  I figure with the various modifications I made the the PVC CB over the years, this mofo is gonna surprise the hell out of me.

First off, this field generator weighs a lot more than the original so I had to come up with a way to better distribute the weight.

Figuring a way to attach the counter balance arm was simple once I quit trying to over-engineer it.


 And it makes a good mount for the frequency generator.  The shellac was supposed to be a weather coat but I just might leave it like this.

Keep in mind, the power supply for this unit is 2 six volt solar cells that allow it to work only when it's light out.  The brighter the sun, the more power you get. 

When I fired it up it was already in afternoon shade.  A few seconds later I could feel the energy bubble surrounding the field generator.  Same for the 4" PVC pipe.  When I got to the shellac coated steel exhaust pipe the energy was intense.  I was desperate to see what kind of energy was coming out the top of the pipe but it was 90 degrees with high humidity and I didn't feel like looking for a ladder.  Considering the orgone accumulator pipe already has a strong energy output all by itself, mounted in this fashion could only increase it.

A few minutes later the soft, but intense energy surrounding the unit felt more like pins and needles, telling me this unit is increasing energy production and is getting more powerful my the minute.

I can't say if this unit had anything to do with the weather change but a half hour after firing it up the temperature dropped 20 degrees and a thunderstorm passed through.

Naturally, more tests are needed.  Now that it's cool out, I wonder where my ladder is?

     



No comments: