Saturday, July 27, 2019

the lost saturday

I woke up at 7 o'clock, fully dressed, in the computer room.  It wasn't 7 am Sunday morning but 7 pm Saturday night.

I was confused.  I remember breakfast at the winery.  I had mac and cheese and some perogies followed by a bottle of petite sarah with Sue, and Ryan had a wine smoothie.  I remember getting a second bottle and draining that and Ryan had three smoothies but not much after that.





It appears that me and Sue drank three bottles of Petite sarah and Ryan drank four wine smoothies for lunch.  Dinner is a complete mystery. 

I don't remember bottle number three at all.  I don't remember the ride home.  I don't remember dropping Ryan off.  I don't remember driving intoxicated.  I don't remember the lost Saturday.

Is this the onset of dementia or simple alcoholic amnesia?

I think we had a good time.