Sunday, September 29, 2019

bubble twins 2

I finished building the twin bubbles and had them on violet ray and inferred for eleven days to fully charge them.  The original plan was to stack them top to top with a 1" coupler holding them together.  After some thought, I decided a spark gap might be a better idea so I made a separator out of 4" PVC and cut out a section to observe the gap.  The one quarter inch gap was too much for the violet ray to make it spark so I temporarily added a paper clip to close the gap a bit.


Worked like a charm.  The energy output was real nice, and the space between the two bubbles was especially energetic and euphoric. 

Remember, I had an orgone mobius coil in each one of these units to use in place of the violet ray.  I wasn't expecting much when I hooked up 33.33 kHz to the bottom bubble.  I figured the cement MIGHT react like medium density orgonite but I didn't put much hope in it.  Holy shit!  This thing took off in a big way.  It instantly created a bubble field around the piece that was noticeably stronger than the ray alone.  The big surprise came when I tried to put my hand between the two.  The energy field was so strong it threw me back.  Not from any kind of discharge but the totally unexpected amount of energy this thing was putting out.  That was frequency going to one bubble.  I wonder what both hooked to frequency was like.  Equally surprising, no difference in energy output.  Hmmm....


This is a good thing.  It means I don't have to use the AC violet ray to run this unit.  I can hook up a 12v frequency generator with solar panels to keep it running indefinitely and take readings from the mobius wires connected to the other bubble, or hook it up to another unit, daisy chain style.

What have I learned so far?  I learned that cement laced with metal particles can act the same as medium density orgonite, if not better, at a fraction of the cost.  It doesn't take a giant mobius coil surrounded by extremely high density orgonite to get a big effect.  In this case, as far as orgonite mobius coils go, it seems smaller might be better.  That alone can save hundreds of dollars and radically decrease the time it takes to make a coil.  I could make a dozen in an hour or so.  

The next phase is parabolic mirrors, top and bottom, to create a close loop system.

I'll keep ya posted.



     

No comments: