Thursday, July 19, 2007

I'll show you the life of the mind!

As you may or may not know, I've been messing with orgone energy for some time now with projects like orgone blankets, orgone blasters, cloudbusters and my first project, the orgone accumulator that I keep in my garage, so I decided to build a holy hand grenade, or HHG.
Each project proved to me that orgone energy not only exists but it's effects can be dramatic, so working with orgonite seemed to be the most logical next step. The orgone blasters were basically crystals wrapped with a copper coil, embedded in fiberglass resin with shredded copper and aluminum, or orgonite. The idea is that orgonite attracts and accumulates orgone energy but transmutes the negative orgone (DOR) into positive orgone (POR). It's the positive orgone that is beneficial to life and DOR has the opposite effect. The orgone accumulator attracted both positive and negative orgone, and even though I live far enough from DOR sources, such as cell phone towers, I felt it best to concentrate on orgonite as a medium for it's purity.
The construction of this HHG was different from the blasters in that I used a cone shape and 5 crystals with a coil at the top of the cone surrounding the double pointed crystal. This design was to emit energy vertically rather than horizontally. Last night I put this HHG under my bed to see what happens when I sleep.
Well, last night I had some pretty incredible dreams about puzzle pieces shaped like window screens, the golden ratio, a background of cool fire, and a god-like voice yelling, "I'll show you the life of the mind!" over and over as the secrets of the universe danced about the tip of my brain. I woke up refreshed, and imbued with a new recipe for lasagna.

6 comments:

Eowyn said...

In view of outstanding contributions to spiritual science, the Universal Life Church has decided to award you a promotion.

Normally, as with the Roman Catholic tradition, you would be given the title "the Very Rev." T. However, you will bypass that rank, and henceforth shall be known as The Outrageously Rev. T.

The Church congratulates you.

P.S. Taking lasagna to new levels is extremely spiritual. Church officials, after tasting this past batch, have decided to award 10 points to Gryffindor. Er, have decided to give you the coveted Gold Star for olfactory and salivary excellence.

Thatisall. Party on.

Eowyn said...

... and I'll show you the Life of Brian!

Come back and fight me like a man!

(oh, wait ... Holy Grail ... Life of Brian ... )

Same thing!

karmasurfer said...

I prefer The Most Wholey Grand Poobah T

Bicyclerepairman said...

Do not forget to count to three before launching the Holy Hand Grenade as outlined in the Book of Armaments. "Three shall be the number, and the number of the count shall be three. Thou shall not count to two unless thou proceeds to three. Four shall be right out!"

Rita said...

T, do you remember me telling you about the golden ratio? and that I saw this equation in a meditation and I thought that is what it might be. coolio daddyo well what did i say that the final result is in all this, they want our DNA, (mine especially) good Cannanite stock, and yeah I am a second generation. In england if you litter they will take your DNA and also they want to know what kind of shoes you are wearing. Hail Britainia, yeah right, shoes and DNA. My bloodline on my fathers side was pure from sumerian times, I am second generation from father and grandfather who did not marry within the bloodline, can you imagine what that might mean? we are a bunch of inbred retards? or one of the oldest bloodlines on the planet. x x x

karmasurfer said...

Rita, we're going to have to sit down and discuss your bloodlines one of these days.
Hmmmmmm..... can I borrow some of that DNA?