Monday, July 30, 2007

The story of O


I made some orgone blasters the other day. This time I used a teflon pan so I won't have to use a messy release agent. What fine little works of art!

The point in making these things is to transmute the dangerous orgone that exists almost everywhere in our lives, into positive orgone, making life more pleasent, healthy and harmonious... physically, mentally, and emotionally. Lofty goals but we all have to start somewhere and I decided to start here, where I live. I have one of these little biscuits under the seat of my car and I now love the drive to work. I wondered what would happen to my surly boss if I exposed him to some positive orgone energy, so I took a couple to work and unceremoniously placed a biscuit amongst the clutter under his desk.

By the second day I overheard two co-workers talking about the change in attitude the boss had lately. I asked them in what way and they said he seemed happy and was busy doing his own thing without micro-managing everyone and was saying funny things and seemed unaffected by his usual over-the-top stress. Usually he's low energy and has everyone doing everything the hard way while he tells them they're doing it wrong. Sure enough... I saw him moving things around and keeping himself busy and really enjoying himself.
It's amazing what a little covert energy zap can do.

(BTW, Mr. H, don't tell Mr. C. That'll ruin my scientific experiment and cut into my fuck-off time.)

5 comments:

Bicyclerepairman said...

In the imortal words of the late, great John Banner: "I see nothing! I hear nothing! I KNOW NOTHING!!" Besides, if the Big C is more mellow we all win. I have an idea where you can shove one of those that will truely make life more enjoyable. It better be an extra powerful one to deal with that amount of negative energy.
H

Eowyn said...

Tsk-tsk, Mr. H. Such vulgarity. *s*

Me, I think there's nothing so good as a good O.

Eowyn said...

~fine little works of art~ .... yes. Each is a little blast of rage against the machine, a kind of sword-thrust against complacency.

By such small efforts was Rome overthrown.

Or something like that ...

karmasurfer said...

I suggest a slightly tapered HHG. Pull the pin and count to 4.

angelzwild said...

You're a phucking phreak!