Friday, September 14, 2007

do I really have too much time on my hands?


Investigations into orgonite have begun to yield some interesting results. It's clear now that certain mediums, materials and designs are more effective than others. I found the clear plastic resin doesn't work nearly as well as the fiberglass resin, and smaller copper and aluminum pieces work much better than the slightly larger bits I used in the past. Also, copper coated steel BBs just don't seem to have the punch. It might have to do with their spherical form.

Trial and error, with myself and unknowing people as guinea pigs, provided my preliminary data.

My first conical shaped HHG was a mixture of medium-fine shavings of copper and aluminum in a fiberglass resin matrix with a single crystal, which I placed under my bed for 3 nights. I didn't tell my g/f, but she seemed to have the same effect I had, i.e. high energy levels and intense dreams. I had to stop this experiment after the third day because... you know how women are when they don't get enough sleep. I decided after that to reserve placement of HHGs under the bed for punishment reasons (not that I mind. I love the energy and dreams).

I used this same HHG on Mary's kid. She was staying here for awhile, and I get my guinea pigs where I can, so I placed the HHG on top of a bookshelf on the first floor directly under her bed on the 2nd floor. The results were dramatic. She reported 3 days of vivid dreams involving a crystal accompanied by high energy levels, which resulted in a cleaning frenzy.

I used this procedure with other shapes and densities with varying results, which at least proved to me I'm on the right track.

Last night I charged my cloudbuster with a rather large Herkimer diamond and a lemurian seed crystal to see what would happen. We were supposed to have rain all day today, starting this morning, but the sun is shining. You can see the front trying to move in, but it seems to dissipate within a mile of the house. The cloudbuster is made of the same material as the HHG, only much larger.

As soon as I'm convinced what has the most effect, I'll move on to bigger and better things other than dreams. Stay tuned.

No comments: