Tuesday, September 18, 2007

who needs a drill anyway?

So, what did cavemen do if they needed to twist wire for a mobius coil? They did what any semi-upright biped would do. They hooked the wire to a post and hand twisted it with a chop stick.
I swear I can feel this succor vibrate when I hold it.


Although the area around this house has had far less rain than anywhere else this year, the grass is green and lush and growing like crazy, but only in a 10 yard radius around this house. There are some areas of the yard I didn't mow for months. Only the lawn in the immediate vicinity of the house grows 8" in 5 days. I wonder if it has anything to do with all the orgone devices?

7 comments:

Eowyn said...

Yep, from the looks of the fauna around here lately, I'd definitely say it's having an "O" ... ;)

karmasurfer said...

Don't you mean flora? Or were you referring to the birds and the bees?

Eowyn said...

Birds, bees, plants -- picky, picky!

Maybe I meant Flora Fauna, that well-known purveyor of environmental smut *s*

But seriously ... that succor punch kicks righteous @RSE.

Rita said...

Man T, you got it bad don't ya, lol. It is like ya just gotta make more, and bigger ones. I so have it too, caught it from you. I don't mind, there is no cure for Orgone Fever.

Rita said...

actually isn't flora and fauna two separate things, although in the vast scope of things it is one.

Rita said...

actually I am a cavewoman, I found this metal rod, with hooks on both ends, I hooked one to the cabnet door outside and twisted with my cavegal hands, the copper broke, the monkey got choked, and they all went to heaven in a little row boat. of course I read it

karmasurfer said...

My caveman brain just allowed me to cast my latest and greatest SP in a beer mug with a wider base. I may have to use my caveman club on the infernal vessel.
But I found my drill.

There IS balance in the universe.